Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405002 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:49 am
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 08:22:11 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: transfer

From Bank Of Africa
Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso (West Africa)
Remittance of USD$15 Million.

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction, I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Bill and Exchange Manager of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over Funds (USD$15 million) belonging to of one of our bank clients who died Along with his entire family in a plane crash. He was a big business man and he executed so many deals with the Government of Burkina Faso.

Unfortunately the man died in a plane crash living nobody to claim this money, as his personal Financial Advisory when he was alive I have all the information's relating to he and this is why I am using my good office to bring you in to put claim for these monies because he was a foreigner and only a foreign partner that will be able to put claim for these money in our bank.

Be informing that this transaction will cost us some little expenses when transacting with the paying bank. I have wholeheartedly mapped out 5% of the total money for the expenses before the sharing of the money according to this percentages I am mapping out for you as a foreign partner who will help me to stand before the paying bank as next of kin to our decease customer to enable us pull out these money into your account without any delay.

I will come over to your country as soon as the money is transfer to your receiving bank account and I will invest my percentage in your country by your advice. I want you to understand that a stitch in time saves nine so write back and tell me if you really want to carry out this transaction with me. I have decided to offer you 35% of the total fund while 5% will be use to run all the direct or indirect expenses, the balance 60% will be for me and family immediately we come over to meet you after transfer of the whole deposit into the account you will supply after.

From my banking experience it will take up to Twenty One (21) working days to conclude this transfer. I sincerely need your help because this is my first major deal in this bank and it might be the last opportunity of hitting big money from this bank.

I want you to treat this affair as very urgent, top secret and confidential because this secret will remain intact until the whole money is finally transfer into your personal bank account in your country.

This transfer/ payment will be effected through Swift Telegraphic Transfer. Your urgent response is highly needed to know your full interest for immediate transfer of this money into your receiving bank account in your home town.

(PLEASE FILL THIS FORM BELOW AND RESEND IT TO ME).

Your Full name.......................... ........
Your country....................... ..................
Your age........................... ....................
Your cell phone......................... ...........
Your occupation.................... ...............
Your sex........................... ....................
Your International passport..................
Your marital status........................ .......

Best Regards,
Mr. Dorry Benson
Bill and Exchange Manager
Bank of Africa
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
in West Africa

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement