Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404708 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:42 am
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 14:37:40 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Greetings!
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]

--
Greetings!

My mom and I are seeking for competent entrepreneurs business magnates reputable investors etc to use his or her business platform to take advantage of a business opportunity to manage my family inheritance fund secure in a financial vault affiliated to ING Bank Netherlands and also with Royal Finance Inc Houston TX.

We are open to discuss favorable returns of investment sharing percentage to any interested individuals or cooperate bodies. My late dad family members oppression on my mom is highly devastating because she had no male child and they dont want to know the welfare of the two children she had.

Pls assist us in the name of God and you wont regret doing it since everything is properly in order with the help of our female lawyer and financial advisor.

Your prompt response would be greatly esteemed. The family female financial expert will advise you with a comprehensive details.

Best Regards,
Alicia Tellez

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement