Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404700 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:25 am
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 23:15:47 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Attention: Beneficiary

We, the Capital One Bank has received a mandated instruction letter from the Federal Reserve Bank New York to release your inheritance fund worth € 10.5m Euro to you. And we are willing and ready to release the amount to you as advised by the above stated finance firm. But due to the issues or problems facing global inheritance wire transfers in demanding different kinds of documents by numerous impostors and impersonators before the successful completion of your transaction, we, have decided to release your fund through the fastest way of Online or telephone banking system. And it has been approved by the U.S government authority under the supervision of the FBI, CIA and Interpol which has been endorsed by these mentioned authorities, been for the immediate release of your fund within few working days as soon as you meet up with compliance as follows:-

Full Name
Home Address
Occupation
Direct/ Cell number
Attached DL or Int'l Passport.

Note that the only amount it will cost you to open the Online or telephone banking system (Account Opening Balance Fee) in your name is € 222 Euro only. For your information, this fee is obligatory so as to enable us set up the online account in your name and send you the account access details so that you will start transferring your fund to your local bank account.

I want you to reply back to this Email: [email protected]

Finally, we are waiting for your response so that you will be given instruction or directives on how to make the payment.

Your quick response will be mostly appreciated.

Yours in service,

Jorry D. Sumual
CEO, Capital One Bank.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement