Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404490 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:02 am
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:10:42 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello Dearest,

Hello Dearest,
I hope this mail gets to you in good faith,Let me start by introducing my self to you,I am Ambassador Mike Brown and a banker by profession with banking experience of 14 years while my retirement will last for 20 years which left 6 years now.

Presently,I am working with the BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) at the transfer department and am in charge of Foreign Transfer Department.I want to use this opportunity to let you know that I came across your file that was painted Red and marked X and your transfer has been put on pending and hold for so long.
I took time to carry out my investigation and only to find out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees but the fund was not released to you.Note that the actual funds are valued at $2MILLION USD and the president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiary valued.I will like you to reconfirm to me your Full names,Telephone Number,Fax Number, House Address Occupation and your Age.

The Bank shall be looking forward to hear from you if you are still very much Alive.
I remain your brother in the Lord Almighty.E-mail: [email protected]
Best Regards,
Amb Mike Brown

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement