Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404461 by FishyMails Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 04:24:42 +0100
Subject: Hi Friend

Good Day

I am Laura Dorgan, head of luggage / baggage storage facilities here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport USA. I am contacting you in the storage facility and we are about 4-5 million dollars in it.

The consignment was abandoned by a diplomat who was not in charge of delivering the paperwork and the inability to pay the required fee of $ 6,800 on the diplomatic consignment box for the delivery and the official documents of the consignment box indicates your name, your address and your email address.

I have taken a look at it, I know we can transact this deal and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me.

Full name :

Full phone number :

Address :

Immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the clearance delivery Fee of $6,800 dollars and I will take care of your. % share of the total money in the box. I can get everything concluded within 3-5 days upon your acceptance. All communication must be held extremely secure to ensure a successful delivery.

Email: [email protected]

Best Regards,
Miss Laura Dorgan

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#407135 by FishyMails Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:26 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +1 415-455-3516
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 05:17:09 +0100
Subject: Dear Friend

Dear

I am Laura Dorgan, head of luggage / baggage storage facilities here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport USA. I am contacting you in the storage facility and we are about 4-5million dollars in it.The consignment was abandoned by a diplomat who was not in charge of delivering the paperwork and the inability to pay the required fee of $ 6,800 on the diplomatic consignment box for the delivery and the official documents of the consignment box indicates your name, your address and your email address.

I have taken a look at it, I know we can transact this deal and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me.

Full name :

Full phone number :

Address :

Immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the clearance delivery Fee of $6,800 dollars and I will take care of your. % share of the total money in the
box. I can get everything concluded within 3-5days upon your acceptance. All communication must be held extremely secure to ensure a successful delivery.

Email: [email protected]

Best Regards,
Miss Laura Dorgan
Call Or Text Me @ +1415-455-3516

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.