Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#404006 by FishyMails Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:15 am
Date: 2019-12-09 4:45:48 AM -08:00
Subject: Re: URGENT INFORMATION

Attention: Dear Beneficiary

Respected Beneficiary

This ATM Payment Department under our Affiliated Financial Institute Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, hereby today been 9th December 2019 writes to inform you that for the long time arrangement and clarifications carried out concerning your fund US$2.8m, had been concluded in your favor so we received final order for an authentic rectification under our sensitive supervision with the help of the AU / EU for the completely settlement of your fund releasing and to let you know the extent we have gone with your fund; we have loaded your fund into Automated Transferring Machine" (ATM CARD). And you can use it to withdraw your money at any ATM Center in your country or outside your country both online or Internet related transaction.

Further to the peacefully conclusion from the House assembly of Ouagadougou Burkina Faso with the Honorable Ambassador of your country as we received instruction / mandate that we should process the releasing of your fund US$2.8m without further delaying as soon as you comply with the releasing process, so your urgent attention to this matter will help us send your ATM (Packaged).

To declared to your best of understanding that you’re already settled / registered ATM CARD worth of US$2.8m with registration acceptance number DP/XCH/MXD-11-19.

Noted that the only problem holding your already sealed package (ATM CARD worth of US$2.8) is the Delivery Cost as stated here,

The Delivery / shipping costs can be found below. Choose one of the shipping costs and send it today and inform me urgently.

1. DHL courier service

Shipping: $70

Stamp fee: $80

Insurance Fee: $120

The total amount is $270 USD shipping by DHL Courier Company

2. UPS courier service

Shipping: $60

Stamp fee: $70

Insurance Fee: $110

The total amount is $240 USD shipping by UPS Courier Company

3. FEDEX courier service

Shipping: $50

Stamp fee: $70

Insurance Fee: $100

The total amount is $220 USD shipping through the FEDEX Courier Company

You are advice to choose any of your Delivery Company option and send delivery cost amount through Money Gram or any Western Union Money Transfer with our Protocol Receiver Name Below:

Receiver's First Name: ..... OKORONKWO

Receiver's Other Name….. PRINCE MAXWELL

Address: 770, Avenue du Général Sangoulé Lamizana – Secteur 3, 01 BP 1319 Ouagadougou 01 Burkina

City: …………………………Ouagadougou

However, this is the contents of your ATM CARD and all necessary documents that will facilitate the Clearance of your ATM CARD in your name have been processed.

YOUR ATM CARD CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

ATM CARD Number: 457 7-9324-6316-0548

Your Personal Identification Number (6228)

The ATM CARD Value Sum of US$2.8m Only

Maximum withdrawal value of US$10,000 is permitted on withdraw per day and we are duly inter switch and you can make withdrawal in any location of ATM CENTER of your choice, such as Bank, Filling Station, Big Super Market, Road Side Payment Centre Etc.

The ATM offers a convenient secure and widely acceptable, with your ATM you can do the following.

***CASH WITHDRAWAL***

***BALANCE INQUIRY***

***PIN CHANGE***

***MINI STATEMENT (LAST 10 TRANSACTIONS) ***

***FUNDS TRANSFER (BETWEEN CARD HOLDERS) ***

***BILL PAYMENT* AIRTIME PURCHASE***

Finally, we are waiting to hear from you as soon as you send your ATM Card Package Delivery Fee. You can view your D.H.L already package therefore you are required to comply urgently.

After your payment of ATM Card Delivery Money, send us the Money Gram or Western Union Payment Slip or Information for confirmation and receipt.

Your Urgent Co-Operation Is Highly in Needs!

Treat very urgently as we also remind you that you’re ATM CARD is ready.

Congratulations!!!!

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Kevin Yao Roison

Phone: +226 6550-9566.

ATM International Global Operating and Crediting Manager.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#404007 by FishyMails Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:17 am
Date: 2020-01-31 4:57:26 AM +01:00
Subject: UGRENT INFORMATION

URGENT ATTENTION FOR YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT

Attention Beneficiary,
Dear

This is to officially notify you about the present arrangement to pay you, your overdue inheritance, Winning Price / Contract Fund which you could not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitized Payment System.

Based on the on the recent G7 financial meeting held with the United Nations and US Embassy of Burkina Faso with IMF officials In collaboration with Office of the Presidency Burkina Faso and Federal Ministry of Finance in respect of Foreign inheritance , Winning Price / Contract Fund which your name and email ID was listed among the unpaid beneficiary list who have not yet receive their fund, I writing to inform you that your Unpaid Overdue Payment Files is presently on our Desk to pay you the sum of $2.800.000 US Dollar for this fiscal financial Payment of the year.

We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM Visa Card) this arrangement was initiated / constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within the world. The World Bank, United Nations and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable you receive your beneficiary inheritance Contract Fund without any interference. This is special designed to avoid all scrupulous demands by both the state and Federal Authorities which have previously delayed your inheritance contract payment till date.

We shall need your maximum co-operation to avoid any further delays. The ATM Visa Card was contracted and powered by Gold Card World-Wide. Your ATM Visa Card is credited with the sum of (US$2,800,000) Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars, it is already loaded in the Master Card (AFRICARD) which you can use to access your fund in any ATM Stand / location worldwide and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is Ten Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,000.00)

You are advice to provide your below data
1. Current Delivery Address:
2. Full Names:
3. Phone Number:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:

N/B, The only problem holding your ATM Visa Card is Courier Delivery Cost which you shall be advice proper upon your respond to this message, so kindly understands that you will be liable to pay ONLY for the delivery cost for your ATM Visa Card Courier Delivery to your home address.

Congratulations in advance.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Kevin Yao Roison
ATM International Global Operating and Crediting Manager

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#404440 by FishyMails Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:09 pm
Date: 2020-02-09 9:44:52 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: UGRENT INFORMATION

Attention Beneficiary,
Dear

Sir, having view attached copy of your ATM Visa Card; we are waiting for Clearance certification for the release and delivery of your package.

Reference to your question, the total amount is $16500. This includes your Package Delivery Charges, with your ATM Card Activation sum and Clearance Certification for the released and delivered.

I enclosed below Bank Account detail to enable you send the required sum and forward the Payment slip for confirmation.
BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA BURKINA FASO(WEST AFRICA).
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 421500160568
SWIFT CODE: BIC: BIBUBFBF
RIB: IBAN: BF 7026022 01242 421500160568 56
IBAN: BF 7026022 01242 421500160568 56
ACCOUNT NAME: ADIELE CHRISTOPHER . U

Kindly confirm your receipt. Kindly comply with the directives to enable your package delivery & finalization to your receipt.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Kevin Yao Roison
Phone: +22665509566.

Bank account reported.

#404452 by FishyMails Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:44 pm
Date: 2020-02-10 1:32:52 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: UGRENT INFORMATION

Attention Beneficiary,

Sir, thanks for your prompt reply. Honestly, I am letting you know of this in brief and I am sure none of them would inform you on this issue. So it is my candid advice you to transact rightly with me in all matters related to your package to avoid delay your package as well as scrupulous demands after you make the payment through any of them.

I have already started working on your Package with your enclosed data as .

I understand US financial policy making transfer outside U.S, so I enclosed below U.S Account detail to enable an easier transfer of the required sum by your bank.

I enclosed below US Bank Account detail to enable you send the required sum and forward the Payment slip for confirmation.

Ameris Bank.
300 S Main St.
Moultire GA 31768

Great Kings Investments, LLC.
II2 Greenwood Dr.,Stockbridge GA 30281

Account #: 0440005527
Routing #: 061201754

Notify me immediately you made the transfer so I will effectively proceed without delay for the Clearance certification for the release and delivery of your package to your above stated address.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Kevin Yao Roison
Phone: +22665509566.

Bank account reported.