Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#403495 by AlanJones Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:14 am
Subject: Dear Esteem Beneficiary
Tel. No.: +4161280810

Bank of International Settlement
Aeschenplatz 1, 4052 Basel,
Switzerland CH-4002 Basel
Tel: +41-61 280 81 0

Dear Esteem Beneficiary

With respect to our meeting and resolution for this year 2020, the 60 central banks that own the Bank of International Settlement resolved to COMPENSATE all the scam victims in various bank and institution ranging from 1990 till date.

However, if you really know you are victim of scam in one way or the other, you are expected to respond urgently to this message for proper verification and onwards release of your COMPENSATION FUND worth $5M.

We have put measures in place to ensure you are adequately compensated. You will require furnishing this office you with your complete details to verification such as.

Your Full Names
Your correct and current address
Your direct phone number
Your means of identification

After hearing from you, we shall direct you to contact the approved paying bank for your immediate communication with them.
I wish you a pleasant New Year while anticipating your immediate response.

Mr. Jerome H Powell
Foreign Policy

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#419998 by FishyMails Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:22 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 10:24:43 +0000
Subject: Umpqua Bank

Umpqua Bank
1224A Broadway, Placerville,
CA 95667, United States.
Email: [email protected]

Attn: Sir,

A special payment arrangement has been put in place to effect payments to yet to be paid beneficiaries by this bank.

This arrangement is not for everybody but for the privileged few who are very much interested in getting paid. Therefore, if you are yet to be paid and are ready to adhere to this bank special arrangement payment procedures, then you are expected to reply with your details.

At this point, this bank has given me only two weeks to release any serious beneficiary his/he fund, let it be known also that the approved fund from this bank is $15.5M.

However, be informed that you will be required to register your fund with the central payment data based before transfer of your fund to your.

Please, I need only serious beneficiary as I have limited time to conclude this.
Faithfully,

Mr. Alban Alexander
Special Payment Officer

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.