Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402690 by FishyMails Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:01 am
Date: 7 Jan 2020, 10:55
Subject: Hartsfield–Jackson International Airport, Atlanta Georgia

Hartsfield–Jackson International Airport, Atlanta Georgia
Address: 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320, USA.
Email Security Code: (ATG-631)

Attention:

I am Mr. John Selden, Head Officer-in-Charge Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection General Manager, Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Truck Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fee among other things are the reason why the consignment was delayed and abandoned here in our Facility.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains $4,000.000.00 (Four Million Dollars). They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity:680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document which is still here with us. You are advised to quickly reconfirm your (1)Full Name:.........(2)Phone Number:...........(3)full address:.......(4) Occupation.......(5) identification card, To avoid delivering your boxes to a wrong person/address.

It is now left to you to decide if you still need your consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed. As I did said earlier, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not secure a valid Non Inspection and Yellow Tag Document. I am ready to assist you in any way i can for you to receive your consignment boxes. This is because we have come to realize that most Carrier Companies such as DHL, FEDEX, e.t.c have engaged on scamming people all in the name of delivering their consignment to them, This is why our facility have decided and declared that on no account would any of our Clients receive anything from our facility through Carrier Companies, but by our Staffs so i have been appointed to delivery your consignment boxes to your designated address today with all necessary security.

Please reply this email strictly at ([email protected]) with the required info.

YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED IN THIS RESPECT, WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE.

Sincerely,

Mr. John Selden
General Manager
Tell: 404.900.1851
E-mail: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#402713 by mettes Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:03 am

Good News

Attention:

I read your email and noted concerning the shipment of your consignment of Truck Boxes which will take effect within the next 48hours immediately the delivery is schedule for the rightful owner.Note that said consignment of two Trunk Boxes is worth of $4million in each Boxes has inspected and approved by United States Internal Revenue for delivery to your destination and I wish to let you know that such consignments are not what you ship through FEDEX, UPS, DHL etc. Because the consignment was originally abandoned by the diplomat because it was wrongfully declared like I explained to you in my previous email.

The consignments were declared as personal effects and classified documents while in actual fact contain raw cash. US currency notes in $100USD denominations carefully packed and stashed in two trunk boxes. Approximately, 4MillionUSD in each box. The electronic scanner revealed it when the package was scanned in the airport.

By to the management the delivery charges has been paid, noted you are not asked to pay any delivery or Government charges. Only what is needed from the recipient is Clearance and Yellow Tag Certificates which cost $850 only, this will be used for clearance and shipment to your doorstep by the General Manager John Selden within 48hours upon the cost to avoid any delay or hindrance. This consignment would have been repatriated Back if not my effort and Director in Airport who dim feet to make sure it declare to deliver to the rightful owner.

And any email you receive from our facility, Office or Bank without our Email Security Code ( ATG-631), noted you are advised not to respond to them because its not coming from our facility, there are scammers who knows we have your consignment boxes in our facility and uses that opportunity to (impersonate) send emails just to rip people off, and once you receive email like that please do not hesitate to forward to us their information so we direct it to the fraud investigation department and (FBI) for further investigation to find out the truth before we will order their arrest to face 25 years in jail for fraudulent.

So you are advised to quickly reconfirm your (1)Full Name:.........(2)Phone Number:...........(3)full address:..........., to avoid delivering your consignment boxes to the wrong person/address.

I will be waiting for your positive feedback so we can forward to you the payment instruction where the payment of $850 only will be directed so we can proceed.

YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED IN THIS RESPECT, WE ARE COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE.

Sincerely,

Mr. John Selden
General Manager
#402720 by mettes Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:28 am

Good News

Attention:

Your information is well noted and every necessary arrangement for the delivery of your Consignment Boxes, Documents and Paperwork has been made available. Like i send on you previous email, the delivery charges has been paid by the management and only what is needed from you is the Clearance Order and Yellow Tag Certificate which cost $850 Dollars only for the safe delivery of your fund to your designated address { xxxxxxxxxxx). Noted i will be at your doorstep in 48hour as my flight will take off 10:00AM Wednesday morning.

So you are advised to proceed to any BITCOIN ATM MACHINE or STORE around you and get the payment done immediately as that is the easiest and safest means of payment here in our Facility. Please find below the Management BITCOIN ADDRESS where the fee will be directed so we can proceed with your delivery.

BITCOIN ADDRESS: 3GjgAK1KvsMa3159vVg6e4DVtcFrxc8Ldc

Sincerely,

Mr. John Selden
General Manager
#402755 by mettes Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:39 pm

Attention:

We received your email and we hereby notify you the bank remitting information where the Clearance and Yellow Tag fee will be forwarded, which will cost total sum of $850 only according to our previous email, Furnish us with the payment slip as soon as the payment is done so we can proceed with your delivery.

Below is the payment information;

Bank, Bank of America

Account Number 488087814420

Swift Code:BOFAUS6S

Account Name: Chukwudi Precious Anyanaso

Bank Address: 2520 West Irving Boulevard Irving Texas 75061

Beneficiary Address:613 Burnwood Drive Irving Texas 75062

Sincerely,

Mr. John Selden
General Manager

*Bank account reported
#404455 by AlanJones Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:33 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attention: Dear Owner
Tel. No.: +14049001851

Facility Email Security Code: (ATL-631)

From the desk of Mr. John Selden, General Manager (Hartsfield–Jackson
International Airport, Atlanta Georgia). During our investigation i
discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United
Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility
here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of
money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 61kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly
declared as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified
document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or
confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to
secure a valid Non Inspection fee among other things are the reason
why the consignment was delayed and abandoned here in our Facility.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains $4,000.000.00 (Four
Million Dollars), still here in our facility storage till today. The
details of the consignment including your name and email on the
official document from United Nations' office in London. I am ready to
assist you in any way i can and make sure you receive your consignment
boxes. Noted the management has appointed me to deliver your
consignment boxes to your designated address with all necessary
security. You are advised to quickly reconfirm the following
information to avoid delivering your boxes to a wrong person/address.

(1)Full Name:.........
(2)Phone Number:...........
(3)full address:.......

It is now left for you to decide if you still need your consignment
boxes or have us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were
instructed.

Reply this email strictly at ([email protected]) with the
required info.

YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED IN THIS RESPECT, WE ARE COMMITTED
TO EXCELLENCE.

Sincerely,

Mr. John Selden
General Manager
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.