Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402346 by AlanJones Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:36 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Good news in respect of your Fund
Tel. No.: +12092481428

FRANCIS AND PAUL CHAMBER AND ASSOCIATE
ACCREDITED ATTORNEY INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT UNITED NATIONS
NEW YORK UNITED STATES
TEL:+1209-2481-428

with all due respect , my name is Francis Paul, i 'm one of the Attorney in the International Criminal Court (ICC), i don't know if you are aware that the United Nations give account every year on 27th December to the World Bank and any beneficiary who do not claim him/her Fund, the beneficiary Fund will be confiscate and remit to the World Bank confiscation account, but i was in the International Criminal Court (ICC) yesterday when the United Nations submitted your payment file to the International Criminal Court (ICC) for the confiscation of your Fund and there is no Attorney who will stand on your behalf in the International Criminal Court (ICC) and which the International Criminal Court (ICC) considered to obtain International Clean bill of Court Permit

Meanwhile, i 'm sorry to work on your behalf without your concern, but it's matter of urgent, because if i do not stand on your behalf in the International Criminal Court yesterday, the Court will confiscate your Fund that same yesterday, kindly get back to me if you are willing for me to work on your behalf in the court, i need your cell phone number, your office address and as well your bank account, because your Fund will be remit to your account once you obtain the International Clean bill of Court Permit , be informed that i will not collect Attorney fee from you,rather i will take 10% of your total Fund after you receive Fund, but i will also send you Agreement letter to sign and i will also forward the court order after i stand on your favour in the court yesterday once i hear from you

Thank for your Co-operation

Yours sincerely
Attorney Francis Paul Chambers and Associate

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#404728 by AlanJones Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:57 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Good news in respect of your Fund $10.5m usd
Tel. No.: +447452276385

FRANCIS AND PAUL CHAMBER AND ASSOCIATE
ACCREDITED ATTORNEY INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT UNITED NATIONS
Tel: 447452276385

How are you today ? congratulation, we have concluded with the
honorable court today in respect of your United Nations compensation
Fund $10.5m usd, However the honorable court has granted my request
for you to receive your ATM Card parcel package directly to your home
Address without any additional fee , but you have to pay for the
International Criminal Court Stamp fee $155, this is to avoid the the
Law agency not to stop your ATM Card parcel and the fee will be pay
directly to your origination of your Fund UK

Be informed that the honorable International Criminal Court granted
you 2 working days to send the fee and immediately receive your ATM
Card parcel through DHL Court Company, the Honorable Court has ordered
the DHL Court Company to deliver your AM Card parcel without any fee
or additional fee , just for you to send the International Criminal
Court Stamp fee $155 , don't fail to forward the payment details after
the payment today

Payment advise via small world transfer or Western Union

Receiver name: Jason Bunsie
Receiver Address:UK
Amount to send:$155
Receiver Tel:
MTCN No:
Sender name:
Sender Address

Thank for your Co-operation

Yours sincerely
Attorney Francis Paul Chambers and Associate

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.