Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#402067 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:56 pm
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 17:26:45 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mr Chris David <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: WESTERN UNION CHRISTMAS BONUS 2019

WESTERN UNION CHRISTMAS BONUS 2019
Send Money World Wide
From The Western Union (R) Cash Transfer
Office address:No 455 paperbark,carer,ranee,
carefree,turbocharger,road Cotonou Benin)

Attention Beneficiary ,

We wish to congratulate you on this note, For being part of our selected western union winners Christmas Bonus 2019 in our office here Cotonou Benin we have concluded the internal promotion this year, this promotion was set-up to encourage the active users,
A winning check will be issued in your name by western union Award for your Bonus $5.5Million USD and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent alongside your winning check cash able at any western union office in your country as soon as you pay the receipt of the western union stamp fee $550 dollars,
You are instructed by western union customer care service to go ahead and send the receipt of western union stamped fee $250 dollars to enable the western union customer care service provide the full information and details of your funds for you to easy pick up your Bonus payment of $5,000 dollars at any nearest western union office in your country for your Christmas gift ,

According to the rules and regulation of western union authorities, We are not authorized to deduct a cent from the Bonus payment of $5,000 dollars from the required due to the comprehensive insurance covered against lose on the transits, No body has right to deduct or reverse your mode of payments because it is sized by tax force office until you send the receipt of western union stamp fee of $550 dollars Only, Then you will start picking up the money immediately,

Send it via western union transfer or money gram transfer to our cashier receiver' s name mentioned below

RECEIVER NAME: ADAM AZIM
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT TO BE SENDING IS $250 DOLLARS
MTCN:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
SENDER ' S NAME:. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .

You are advised by this office to attached to us a scan copy of the receipt of the western union copy payment slip as soon as you send the money today,
The payment of the receipt of western union stamp fee $250 dollars is highly needed today to finalize the transaction for you to easy picking up the money by earliest time today,

Best Regards
Mr Chris David
Western Union General Director
Foreign Remittance Benin
Direct Phone Number:+229-6238-3898

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#443295 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:26 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:16:46 -0700
Subject: Greeting from Rev Father David your donation code still remains (Code (0043035))

CONTACT Rev David Metcalf ON THIS EMAIL email:( [email protected] )

Dear winner

I am Mr. Richard Wahl, the mega winner of $533M USD in Mega Millions
Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals. If you receive my email
then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of
my wealth over a number of charities and organizations. I have
voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,500,000.00 USD to you as
you are one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see the
YouTube page below.

WATCH HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tne02ExNDrw

THIS IS YOUR OWN CODE: [ 0043035]

Reply with the CODE [0043035] to this
email:([email protected]).
Make sure you reply with the Code
for you to be recognized. He will send the ATM visa card to you...

Contact my Financial Team head
My Personal Assistant
Rev. Fr. David Metcalf
St. Michael Catholic Church. Indonesia
Email: [email protected]

Hope to put a smile on your face and that of your family.

Regards,
Mr. Richard Wahl

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!