Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400586 by Troy Platt Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:15 am
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:26:39 +0000
Subject: Do contact MR. EDDY GEORGE for your consignment delivery
Organization: UN
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]
Return-Receipt-To: "Mr. Workneh G Negewo" <[email protected]>

Dear Beneficiary,

This is an official notification letter regarding your payment approval, released and awarded to you. We are contacting you from the United Nations Office, Nairobi-Kenya, the UN's headquarters in Africa. I am Mr. Workneh Gebeyehu Negewo, the Director-General of the United Nations Office, Nairobi-Kenya. I am using this medium to inform you concerning your payment (US$4.5m) awarded to you as a compensation and should be delivering to you as a CONSIGNMENT (CASH PAYMENT DELIVERY) through a Diplomatic Delivery Agent, named "EDDY GEORGE".

We also hereby notifying you that we have already dispatched on your consignment delivery to you through your authorized Delivery Agent, MR. EDDY GEORGE thus you are advise to contact him immediately upon receiving this email in order to accomplish on your consignment delivery to you as soon as possible. Endeavor to contact MR. EDDY GEORGE for your consignment delivery to you directly through his private email address at ([email protected]) and also do reconfirm and forward your [FULL NAME, DELIVERY ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER & VALID ID CARD] to him for due verification in order to accomplished on your consignment delivery successfully.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Workneh Gebeyehu Negewo
Director-General, United Nations Office
Nairobi-Kenya

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement