Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400511 by Troy Platt Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:40 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 03:43:18 -0800
Subject: ATTN:FUND BENEFICIARY

FROM THE OFFICER IN CHARGE FedEx
Delivery Company 8787 Grand Pkwy,
Cypress TX 77433 U.S
Telephone (903) 483-7356

ATTN:FUND BENEFICIARY,

OFFICIAL NOTICE:
My Name is Mr. Paul Gardner, the Office in Charge FedEx Delivery Express services here in TX USA, This is to inform you that we have received a package containing an ATM Card from the International Monetary Fund IMF in Conjunction with United Nation and we have been instructed to Deliver the Package to you without any further delay, Meanwhile i am very happy to let you know that the Delivery fee of your package has been paid by the United Texas Bank were your Fund was approved so you don't have to pay for any Delivery fee again, the only thing remaining right now is the insurance Coverage fee of your package which you are to settle before your package will be Delivered to you.

Note that we can not take the Risk of Delivering your package to you without insuring it because we can not Afford to pay for any lost or Damage in the process of Delivering your package to you, try and understand the Situation at Hand.

However The Tracking Number of your package will be issued to you as soon as we receive the insurance fee of $100 from you by an iTunes Card, so You are here by advised to proceed to any Shopping Mail to buy an iTunes Card Scratch and send it for the insurance coverage fee of us$100 to enable us proceed with the final delivery to your door step,

Take note that you will have to Stop Communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $100, Nothing more! Nothing less! And we Guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully Delivered to you within the next 6hrs after confirmation receipt of the fee $100 by an iTunes card.

Note: Everything has been taken care of, including Taxes, Custom paper and Clearance Duty. you can withdrawal Money from your international ATM Debit/Master Card from any ATM Machine Location or Center of your Choice/Nearest to you in any part of the World. Please kindly reconfirm the following Details below to avoid any Wrong Delivery over this Transaction,

1. Your full name:
2. Delivery address:
3. Your direct tell, cell:
4. A copy of your id or id numbers for identification:

Be advised that this is the only delay we have now and you must do what you can to comply with the fee so that we can get this done as very urgent as possible, so do get back to us when you have buy the iTunes Card scratch and send the photo copy to us to enable us insured and take place the delivery.

Finally, Your package will be sent to you upon confirmation receipt of the fee. We are so sure of everything and we are giving you a 100% Money back Guarantee if you do not receive your payment/package within the next 6hrs after you have made the payment by iTunes for Shipping.

Forward The Photo Copy of the iTunes Card and receipt And Also The Senders Information To us So That We Can Get Your Package Insured And Proceed With The Delivery Of Your Package To Your Door Steps.

Reply back to us accordingly; we wait for your expedite response. call me at (903) 483-7356 for more Clarification

Truly Yours

REGARD
Mr.Paul Gardner
THE OFFICER IN CHARGE FedEx Delivery Express services.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement