Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400489 by AlanJones Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:43 am
From: I am Diplomatic Agent Dr Terry White - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Are you truly Dead OR Alive?
Tel. No.: +22962452881

Attention My Dear Beneficiary,

How are you today my dear together with your family, i am diplomatic agent Dr Terry White. please dear what is going on? where are you right now i have been calling you and you don’t pick up my calls, well if what am hearing is not truth kindly get back to me very urgently to this email, we have a crucial situation here in this airport, please i need to know the truth before handing over your 2 consignment boxes worth $10.5millions to them for me to go back to my country, the situation here in this airport is that some group of persons in number of two united state of America came to this airport and told me that you had an auto-crash last week and you died two days ago thereafter, and that upon your death, you assigned them to be the next of kin over your funds and properties, Image result for consignment box of money Image result for consignment box of money.

SO PLEASE I AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED HERE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO do because they brought a death certificate signed by a medical doctor showing that you are dead. they also brought a signed letter of change of ownership and appointment of next-of-kin over your properties including your funds on the consignment boxes that are with me in this airport and they said that you even made a provision of the needed $50 usd for them to clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment box to you in your home, but personally I'm not well convinced that you are dead that is why i asked them to hold back the $50.00 and come back tomorrow so that i will do my own investigations to find out if you are dead or alive because i am confuse if is truth okay.

prior to this development i told them to come back tomorrow, meanwhile; i have reported this case to the airport police authority, so if indeed you are alive, i want you to write me back immediately you receive this email before it will be too late, to decide on how to get them arrest with the airport police authority when those men comes back tomorrow.

You are to get back to me on my e-mail below ([email protected]), write me back with the payment information of the needed fee of $50.00 dollars, send the fee to the origin country of your consignment when it came from been Benin republic for them to clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment boxes to you in your home,

IF YOU HAVE BE BLOCK TO SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR RIA, JUST USE THE $50 AND BUY ITUNES CARD AND SCRATCH IT AND SEND US NUMBER,

Here is the payment details and please do try your possible best to send it before 4:pm today as i have no much time left to enable me come over to your house and hand over your package to you and then go back immediately.

Receiver name;....... DAVID MARK
Country;..............Benin republic
City;..................Cotonou
Test question;........in god
Answer;..............we trust
Amount;..............$50
Mtcn#...................
Sender's name..........

kindly do that immediately because if you fail to do that, i will assume that you are dead as they have claimed, and hand over your consignment box over to them and go back to my country, your non-compliance will mean that actually you are dead as they claim and i will not hesitate to hand over your consignment box to them and go back as they have pleaded to me. i will be waiting to hear from you today

Thanks and god bless
Yours faithfully
I am Diplomatic Agent Dr Terry White
My Boss Name, John Donaldson
line to call him +229 6245 2881

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#403493 by AlanJones Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:12 am
Subject: Are you truly Dead OR Alive?

How are you today my dear together with your family, i am diplomatic agent Dr Terry White. please dear what is going on? where are you right now i have been calling you and you don’t pick up my calls, well if what am hearing is not truth kindly get back to me very urgently to this email, we have a crucial situation here in this airport, please i need to know the truth before handing over your 2 consignment boxes worth $10.5millions to them for me to go back to my country, the situation here in this airport is that some group of persons in number of two united state of America came to this airport and told me that you had an auto-crash last week and you died two days ago thereafter, and that upon your death, you assigned them to be the next of kin over your funds and properties, Image result for consignment box of money Image result for consignment box of money.

SO PLEASE I AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED HERE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO do because they brought a death certificate signed by a medical doctor showing that you are dead. they also brought a signed letter of change of ownership and appointment of next-of-kin over your properties including your funds on the consignment boxes that are with me in this airport and they said that you even made a provision of the needed $100 usd for them to clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment box to you in your home, but personally I'm not well convinced that you are dead that is why i asked them to hold back the $100.00 and come back tomorrow so that i will do my own investigations to find out if you are dead or alive because i am confuse if is truth okay.

prior to this development i told them to come back tomorrow, meanwhile; i have reported this case to the airport police authority, so if indeed you are alive, i want you to write me back immediately you receive this email before it will be too late, to decide on how to get them arrest with the airport police authority when those men comes back tomorrow.

You are to get back to me on my e-mail below ([email protected]), write me back with the payment information of the needed fee of $100.00 dollars, send the fee to the origin country of your consignment when it came from been Benin republic for them to clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment boxes to you in your home,

IF YOU HAVE BE BLOCK TO SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR RIA, JUST USE THE $100 AND BUY ITUNES CARD AND SCRATCH IT AND SEND US NUMBER,

Here is the payment details and please do try your possible best to send it before 4:pm today as i have no much time left to enable me come over to your house and hand over your package to you and then go back immediately.

Receiver name;....... DAVID MARK
Country;..............Benin republic
City;..................Cotonou
Test question;........in god
Answer;..............we trust
Amount;..............$100
Mtcn#...................
Sender's name..........

kindly do that immediately because if you fail to do that, i will assume that you are dead as they have claimed, and hand over your consignment box over to them and go back to my country, your non-compliance will mean that actually you are dead as they claim and i will not hesitate to hand over your consignment box to them and go back as they have pleaded to me. i will be waiting to hear from you today

Thanks and god bless
Yours faithfully

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#407341 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:35 pm
Subject: Are you truly Dead OR Alive? Answer Needed Urgently

How are you today my dear together with your family, i am diplomatic agent Dr Terry White. please dear what is going on? where are you right now i have been calling you and you don’t pick up my calls, well if what am hearing is not truth kindly get back to me very urgently to this email, we have a crucial situation here in this airport, please i need to know the truth before handing over your consignment boxes worth $10.5millions to them for me to go back to my country, the situation here in this airport is that some group of persons in number of two united state of America came to this airport and told me that you had an auto-crash last week and you died two days ago , that upon your death, you assigned them to be the next of kin over your funds and properties, Image result for consignment box of money Image result for consignment box of money.

SO PLEASE I AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED HERE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO do because they brought a death certificate signed by a medical doctor showing that you are dead. they also brought a signed letter of change of ownership and appointment of next-of-kin over your properties including your funds on the consignment box that are with me in this airport and they said that you even made a provision of the needed $25 usd for them to clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment box to you in your home, but personally I'm not well convinced that you are dead that is why i asked them to hold back the $25.00 and come back tomorrow so that i will do my own investigations to find out if you are dead or alive because i am confuse if is truth okay.

You are to get back to me on my e-mail below ([email protected]), write me back with the payment which you will buy gift card of the needed fee $25.00 dollars, buy google play gift card or iTunes card so that custom here at airport will clear all the outstanding bill delaying the smooth delivery of your consignment box to you in your home,

Please do try your possible best to send it before 4:pm today as i have no much time left to enable me come over to your house and hand over your package to you and then go back immediately.

Thanks and god bless
Yours faithfully

#409420 by AlanJones Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:39 pm
Subject: Your ATM tracking number: 8755316810 to view your package
Tel. No.: +19178108425

Attention: Dear,

I am wondering why you haven't respond back to us after the DHL service has arrive in you country with your ATM package, You have to track your ATM package now with this Tracking number: 8755316810 to view your package.

WWW.DHL.com
Tracking No:8755316810

Also the DHL service have a problem with the custom with your package because they find out that what is inside was ATM card so they hold on it requesting that they will show them Homeland Security document policy before they will release the package to them so the cost of the document is US$50 dollars.

Then the US$50 dollars would be received, in GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD so that the last needed document will be obtained immediately without wasting time. Make the payment via GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD.

Treat this mail as urgent to enable you have your package in next 5 hours today. So try to email us immediately you buy the $50 USD dollars GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD make sure you send Copy of the $50 USD dollars GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD here in our email [email protected] Or you can text this number +1 (917) 810-8425

Thanks and regards
MR DOUGLAS SMITH.

#415856 by AlanJones Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:51 pm
Subject: Your ATM tracking number: 8755316810 to view your package
Tel. No.: +15055965411

Attention: Dear,

I am wondering why you haven't respond back to us after the DHL service has arrive in you country with your ATM package, You have to track your ATM package now with this Tracking number: 8755316810 to view your package.

WWW.DHL.com
Tracking No:8755316810

Also the DHL service have a problem with the custom with your package because they find out that what is inside was ATM card so they hold on it requesting that they will show them Homeland Security document policy before they will release the package to them so the cost of the document is US$50 dollars.

Then the US$50 dollars would be received, in GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD so that the last needed document will be obtained immediately without wasting time. Make the payment via GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD.

Treat this mail as urgent to enable you have your package in next 5 hours today. So try to email us immediately you buy the $50 USD dollars GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD make sure you send Copy of the $50 USD dollars GOOGLE PLAY GIFT CARD here in our email [email protected] Or you can text this number +1 (505) 596-5411

Thanks and regards
MRS LINDA WILSON