Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400430 by Troy Platt Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:32 am
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 12:24:20 +0000 (UTC)
To: frank dennis <[email protected]>
Subject: Very important Please (Frank Dennis )

Dear Sir,

I got your contact from the refugee camp here in Ghana that is why am reaching you to use you as my beneficiary to receive my fund and I pray that you will be of great assistance to me.

I am Frank Dennis from Sudan, I write to inform you my desire to invest in your country. I am the Son of Dr B.Dennis who was a diamond and gold merchant, I just came in through train some days ago from Sudan to Ghana, I have a Box at the railway station ( $10 million USD ) but the immigration officer is holding it now asking me to clear it before they can release it to me.

The key to the safe is with me but there is no way for me to open the safe in the present of the immigration officer because I told them it contain family heritage, when I was pleading for them to release the Box to me the immigration officer ask me to pay the sum of $1,500 Dollars but I was only having the sum of $500 USD remaining on my hand.

I tried all my best to beg them with the amount I have but they refused that I should complete the money so I returned to the refugee camp and from there I was advice to meet one Lawyer by the Director in the refugee camp this morning that there is one prominent and influential lawyer that has single handily taken 15 refugee's funds to their beneficiary and all of them have leave Africa to join their beneficiary.

I have not meet with the lawyer but as soon i hear from you am going to meet him to help us out and once am with him am going to collect his email so that you can reach him yourself to explain to him that you need him to help me out.

Please as soon the Box is claim from the Rail Way station I will suggest you to send Five Names to me for me to send about $50,000 usd to you through western union so that you can come down immediately to meet with me or the Lawyer will help me to arrange the fund to you through Bank to Bank or as you may advice before i will join you in your country.

Am ready to do anything you want me to do for you once the Box is claim, Please am waiting for your possible assistance and i will attach the document that cover the fund as i receive your reply.

Best Regard,
Frank Dennis
00233-2435-19881

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement