Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#400006 by FishyMails Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:05 am
Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2019-11-06 19:59:10+00:00
Subject: GoodHope

Good Day Dearest.

My name is Adeline Rodrigues I am 33 year's old, the only daughter of late MR. RODRIGUES PASCAL JOSE from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me relocate to your country to continue my future in your country, because before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document of ($7.7 Million United State Dollars) and let me understand that it was because of his position in government that his government associates planed and poisoned him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to transfer this money to his country and help me to relocate over there to continue my future.

I hope you will help me with good faith and trust I have in you, after you have secured the money and settle staying in your country peacefully, I will give you 40% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me.

I waiting on your reply

Regards,
Adeline Rodrigues.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement