Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#399950 by AlanJones Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:34 am
Subject:
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14044100678

I am Steven B. Steve Kravitz An Australian by Nationality, I am the Audit Director to Sun-trust Bank 303 Peach tree St. N.E. Atlanta, GA 30308 USA, There is this amount of forty-Nine Million seven hundred and fifty thousand USD (US$49. 750M DOLLARS). that was kept in my custody for years ago and the depositor died without next of kin, please I need your assistance for the transferring of this fund to your bank account as the next of kin for both of us benefit for life time investment,

I have every details to make the bank believe you and release the fund to you in within 5-7 banking working days with your full co-operation with me, . Note/ 50% for you why 50% for me after successful of the transfer to your bank account. contact me if interested. Email me directly to the below email for more details, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE SENDER EMAIL!! Contact me directly to the before emails if you are interested,

Phone: +1404-410-0678, text only
Email: <[email protected]>

Steven B. Steve Kravitz

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement