Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#399939 by malu_53 Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:43 pm
My dearest one,

I am happy responding to you after reading your email respond to my email which seems like Eternity to me.And i care to know how are you today over there at your place,As mine is a little bit cold over here in Accra Ghana. My name is MISS VERA PATRICK I 'm 24, west Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Accra Ghana. , as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father! Dr. PATRICK was the managing director of Odion and Associates (Ltd) and was the personal advice to the former head of state, Before the rebel's attacked our house one early morning they killed my father in cold blood.on the issue my mother letter die after the death of my father Dr. PATRICK It was only me that is alive now,but I managed to make my way to Ghana ,By the help of the Red cross where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer am using now to type you this message belonging to a Reverend father Francis Joseph that has the church here in the camp. I would like to know more about you. Your like's and dislike's, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Dearest one despite what the circumstance might look like.most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,listen to music, TV and movies.I like honest, real sincere and trustworthy person. but i hate dishonest,cheaters,and irresponsible peoples,i believe we can move from here to know more about one another and maybe more of a relationship that might lead us to anything else.

i promise to give you happiness all the day i will be your friend,finally i wish to let you know that sincerity is the best way in life.though we might be thousands of miles away from each other but it does not matter,what really matters in life is love not distance or co-lour.please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc.I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail here, is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
yours MISS VERA PATRICK
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019