Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#399930 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:05 am
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 18:12:37 +0000
Subject: Attention:Dear good friend.

Attention:Dear good friend.

RE:REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am Miss.Francesca Bechini,Project Controls Manager & Information Technology at Husky Energy,Inc. this company is integrated oil and gas giant with production operations across Canada,in the United States and in the South China Sea. It operates a half-dozen refineries in North America and owns retail service stations in Canada,The company has a market capitalization of about $13.8 billion in November 2018, this is only for you to know that this company is a rich oil and gas company here in Canada.

I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very Confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account, there were series of contracts executed by a consortium of Multinationals in our oil and gas industry in favor of the (HUSKY ENERGY,INC.) among which were;

1) The expansion of Oil Pipeline network within Canada for crude oil and gas downstream products distribution and subsequent evacuation which awarded with -US$17 Million.

2) Contract for Turnaround Maintenance (TAM) of various Husky Energy Inc. retail service stations in Canada Awarded with-US$3 Million.

3) The construction of Storage Tanks for Petroleum Product and Gas (Depots) Awarded with -US$10 Million.

The original value of these contracts is Thirty Million United States Dollars (US$30,000,000.00 USD),which has recently been approved and now ready to be transferred, however the owner of the JAPAN Construction company that actually executed the aforementioned contract have been confirmed dead and the projects officially commissioned, Consequently I am willing to transfer the total amount into your account for subsequent disbursement, since Aim still in service as the Project Controls Manager at Husky Energy we are prohibited by the Husky Energy Code of Conduct Bureau from opening and/or operating foreign accounts outside Canada till we retired or resign from the Husky Energy Inc.

Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous. In return, I' have agreed to offer you 30% of the US$30M and you will then be mandated to revert the balance to me in due course after I' resign from Husky Energy, Inc. but if you think we can have something in common ahead I’ can allow you to invest the funds in your country and I' shall come over for the sharing of the funds.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the following terms and conditions; our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence, that you must accord this transaction with utmost confidentiality and secrecy.

Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of the Department of Finance here in Canada and the Contract Payment for the immediate remittance of the funds within 10 - 14 working days subject to your satisfaction of the above terms. My assurance is that your role shall be totally risk free. To accord this transaction the legality it deserves, and for mutual security of funds, the whole procedures shall be legally processed with your name or any company you may nominate as the final beneficiary.

Once more, I want you to understand that having put in over 5 years in working with the Husky Energy, Inc, as Project Controls Manager, I am very much averse to having my image and career dented.

This matter should therefore be treated with utmost secrecy and urgency. Kindly expedite immediate action as we are well behind schedule to enable us include this transfer in the final batch of this 2019 fiscal year contract payments.

Best Regards,

Francesca Bechini,
Project Controls Manager & Information Technology at Husky Energy, Inc.

Please keep this letter with top confidentiality; this is a business deal between you and me only.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement