Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397332 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:48 pm
Subject: payment notification
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 06:39:40 -0700
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Greetings to you,

I have decided to get across to you through this medium irrespective of all odds since I have the mandate of my superior Mr.Alexander Prokopchuk as INTERPOL Vice President.
I was appointed to come to Benin Republic in Africa by my superior to effect the release of your fund by UNITED NATION/WORD BANK approved payment of $7,500,000.00 which has been approved for some years now and to make sure the issuance is no longer hijacked by scammers who might want to cheat you. Our intelligence report revealed that this fund has been fluctuating off and on transit until it was intercept and returned to the Benin Republic Treasury Account.
It is my pleasure to inform you, that your fund was uploaded to ATM Card Number; 5332 6250 4831 5790 and have been approved in your favor. The ATM Master Card Value is US$7,500,000.00, you are advised that a maximum daily withdrawal value of US$10,000.00 is permitted per day. Your ATM Master Card is an "Inter Switch ATM Card", and this means that you can make withdrawal in any ATM location of your choice anywhere in the world. But your withdrawal limit still remains US$10,000.00 or its equivalent in any other local currency.
To enable the bank release your ATM Master Card to you, we have concluded delivery arrangement with Topchrono Courier. Because they are affiliated to one of the Largest Insurance Companies, your ATM Master Card will be insured by the Topchrono Courier in case of loss or theft. Please understand that these are standard procedures in order to ensure transparency.
In view of this development, you are requested to pay $250.00 to the deliver Company.

Mailing (2 DAYS ) US$200.00
Insurance US$50.00

TOTAL US$250.00

Kindly send your information to Topchrono Courier.

1)Full Name
2)Full Address
3)Telephone Number
4)A copy of identification

Topchrono Courier
Name: Mrs. Linda Honvie
Email: [email protected]

NOTE: I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RAECH YOU FOR SOME TIME NOW AND AS A RESULT YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS PARTICULAR
EMAIL TWICE.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours sincerely,
Agent Frederic Janssen

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#402021 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:49 am
Subject: contact the courier.
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 01:21:08 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]
Return-Path: [email protected]

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR TOTAL FUND OF $7.5 MILLION US DOLLARS

I am Agent Frederick Janssen,an INTERPOL Special Agent and this is to inform you that I was sent to secure the release of your fund which has now been credited into an ATM Card by the issuing bank. This decision was taken to assist you secure your fund safely and prevent you from dealing with internet scammers who may claim to be in possesion of your money.
The bank has now handed over your package to Topchrono Courier and you have to send them details now for the delivery;

Your Full names...................
Address...........................
Telephone number..................
Contact email; [email protected]

Regards

Agent Frederick Janssen
INTERPOL SPECIAL AGENT

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!