Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397331 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:47 pm
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Good day to you and your family
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 15:06:02 -0700

Hello

Good day to you and your family, I apologize if the content here under are contrary to your moral ethics but please treat with absolute secrecy and personal.

My name is Engr. Chus Khalifa from Homs Syria. I am now 60 years Old. Why I contacted you is to know if you can tell me more about good investment in your country or your business area so that I could relocate my investment planning to your beautiful country, out of Syria. Now that Syria security and our Economic independent has been lost to the greatest lower level, and our culture has been lost forever and our happiness has been taking away from us due to the ongoing civil war. I have funds to invest in your country on any viable and lucrative business and I need a local partner who can handle it for me.

Tell me more about your country, which city to live and invest in. I am looking at real estate since I have capital for investment up to USD9.4m. Also do let me know your idea and knowledge regarding this or any other profitable investment you may suggest, on my next email I will explain to you the full details of this investment Proposal.

Waiting for your reply
Thanks and best regards,
Engr. Chus Khalifa

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement