Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#397226 by Troy Platt Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:29 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 03:02:52 -0700
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary

Attention: Beneficiary

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family. You may not understand the reason why this mail came to you. We have been in a board meeting for the passed (7) months which ended 2 days ago.

We are sending this message to all the people that have been scammed in every part of the world, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND agreed upon to compensate them with the sum of US$3,000,000.00 (three Million United State Dollars Only). This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems E.T.C. We found your name and information on our list. so we are contacting you to inform you that your funds will be release to you.After an extensive close door meeting between the Board of Directors of THE WORLD BANK AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), it was resolved and agreed.

Please you are advised to reconfirm your personal information's to me so that i will verify from our beneficiaries list in other to be sure that we are dealing with the right person. thereafter i will direct you to the payee bank for your instant payment.The information's needed are your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address and also your international passport copy or any valid ID CARD. Kindly reply back with these information..

Note that on receipt of your complain and list of debt due for payment, Your Fund will be called back from its various point where it has been tied up by World Bank and IMF so that you will receive your compensation payment from the payee bank that i'm going to direct you to.

Thank you and God bless you and your family.

Making the world a better place.
Mr. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
SECRETARY GENERAL.
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF).

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement