Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391925 by Troy Platt Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:49 am
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 13:56:56 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Reply Please

Hello,

I am Barr Fredrick Mbogo a business consultant i have a lucrative business to discuss with you from the Eastern part of Africa Uganda to be precise aimed at agreed percentage upon your acceptance of my hand in business and friendship. Kindly respond to me if you are interested to partner with me for an update. Very important.

Yours Sincerely,
Suraj Shah.
For,
Barr Frederick Mbogo
Business Consultant.
Reply to: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#404028 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:12 am
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 09:05:39 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Respond

Hello,

I crave your indulgence to introduce my self to you. I am Barr Frederick Mbogo personal lawyer to Rtd General Majok Moses. G. a Sudanese army who worked with Upper Nile Petroleum Company at Juba, Republic of South Sudan as a Director and Chief Security Officer,who is now under surveillance since 2017 till date because he's in opposition government which led to his probe till today.Based on this, General Majok directed me to contact you for an urgent business discussion that will be beneficial to both of us. Kindly respond to me if you are interested to partner with us.

Yours Sincerely,
Rebecca James.
For
Barr Frederick Mbogo
Reply: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!