Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391896 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:19 pm
To: aldouri <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Investment interest
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 08:15:10 +0200

--
Assalamalekum,
I am Farouq Al-Douri, son of Hassan Al-Douri from Libya who was a cabinet minister until his gruesome murder in 2014 by sponsored killers. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-25701470

My contacting you now is to discuss possible investments under your care.

Be rest assured that the investment funds have been peacefully moved out of Libya and will have nothing to do with Libyan government so there is nothing to fear here.

I will await your response to enable discuss this in full details: [email protected]

Thanks,
Farouq Al-Douri

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#398880 by Troy Platt Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:32 am
Subject: I have investment interest
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:14:06 +0000

Assalamalekum,
I am Farouq Al-Douri, son of Hassan Al-Douri from Libya who was a cabinet minister until his gruesome murder in 2014 by sponsored killers. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-25701470

My contacting you now is to discuss possible investments under your care.

Be rest assured that the investment funds have been peacefully moved out of Libya and will have nothing to do with Libyan government so there is nothing to fear here.

I will await your response to enable discuss this in full details: [email protected]

Thanks,
Farouq Al-Douri

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!