Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391890 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:32 am
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 21:34:22 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Michael Geoffrey <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: MILLIONS DOLLARS FOR INVESTMENT.

Dear Friend,

My Name is Mr. Michael Geoffrey,I am an Accountant-General in Oil and Gas sector in my regional, l was mandated to investigate and made payment to all outstanding transaction within the organization which I did.

As a Regional and payment Director , l have before me an over invoice payment $75.5Million US dollars from crude Oil Sales contracts unclaimed . The money is in escrow account with a bank.

Based on facts, l seek your consent to transfer the money through you for an investment on our mutual joint interest which solely you will manage and control investment since l am still active in service.Alternatively,I can invest in your line of business if you are interested and if your line of business is viable. Please indicate interest to enable me update you appropriately.

Note precisely your confidentiality is highly required for our urgent success. Thanks and Remain bless

Sincerely.
Mr.Michael Geoffrey,
Regional Accountant General/Pay Officer.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement