Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391884 by AlanJones Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:05 am
From: Dr. Godwin Emefiele, ((Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria) - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attention: Esteemed Beneficiary, (Confirm If Alive) Last Reminder//
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348025512249

Attention: Esteemed Beneficiary,

Sir,

Subsequent to my extension of tenure in active service, I want to know why you have decided to ignored/refused your funds as it might interest you note that Dr. Mrs Kemi has been mandated to resigned from being the Minister of Finance Federal Republic of Nigeria hence Mrs. Zainab Ahmed has been elected to replace her position.

I still want to use this medium to inform you that the Nigeria Government is still in with the payment scheme/dispensation for unpaid beneficiaries and has approved your Contractual/Inheritance funds to be paid to you.

I still want to know why you have decided to ignored your funds with the Central Bank of Nigeria for such a long time, Note that The Royal Bank of Scotland has been approved to settle all unpaid beneficiaries from the Nigeria Oil Revenue Account with the RBS.

For your funds be re-approval and paid t you, for your own interest, contact Mrs. Zainab Ahmed Hon. Minister of Finance on the below information:

Official email: [email protected]
Alt. email: [email protected]
Tel+234 (0) 8025512249

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Godwin Emefiele,
(Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement