Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391524 by AlanJones Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:20 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attention: ATM CARD OWNER
Tel. No.: +18185737743

International Monetary Fund.(IMF)
Address:700 19th St NW, Washington,
DC 20431,United States

Attention: ATM CARD OWNER

My name is Ms. Christine Lagarde and I work with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), I am writing you to let you know that finally your ATM Card worth $6,000,000.00 USD has been delivered through FEDEX to Mr. Peter Perry for activation, who works with the IMF where it is going to be activated before final delivery to your home address. You can use the tracking number with the tracking site below to track the ATM Card to be sure it has been delivered to Mr. Peter Perry for activation.

Delivery Company: Fedex Courier Company
Tracking Number: 774909134450
Tracking Site: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/home.html

You are simply advice to contact our Claim Agent Mr. Peter Perry ([email protected]) . You can call him on this number or text ( +1- 818-573-7743) with the below details as stated.?

Contact him with your data as stated below:

1. Your Full Name.........................
2. Your Full Address Where You Want the Courier Company to Send Your Funds.
3. Your Age...................................
4. Occupation.................................
5. Cell/Telephone Numbers...............
6. Country......................................

Note: The only fee you are to send for the activation of your ATM Card is just $650 USD. So make sure you don't send him more than $650 USD. Your card is already with him and you can track it with the tracking details given to you above for confirmation.
`
Best Regards,
Ms. Christine Lagarde
International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement