Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#391413 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:31 am
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 13:15:18 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: ***INVESTMENT PROPOSAL, NO UPFRONT PAYMENT***

Dear Friend,

This is a personal message directed to you and I hope that you will receive this message in good faith. My name is Mr Peter O'Brien from Dublin, Ireland . Base on good recommendation that you are a straight forward fellow and reliable to do business with in areas of investment and financial partnering, I am

writing to acquaint you of a transaction and monetary transfer of US $18.5 Million which is currently domiciled in an Irish Bank. I need a partner to have custody of funds and we can invest on Real
Estate which is at the low presently and other via business in the States and/or other lucrative and viable businesses in the U.S after the funds are transferred to you.

No financial obligations will be required of you as long as trust and mutual goals applies. You will not spend a dime to me or to the Bank as we already have all arrangement sorted to swiftly conclude this transfer with you through a financial aid system (FINANCING COMPANY) I await your urgent response. You are advised to contact me urgently on my private Email: [email protected]

Best Regards,

Mr Peter O'Brien

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement