Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386282 by Troy Platt Tue May 21, 2019 8:13 am
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 13:09:53 +0100
Subject: Project Investment with you

I write to you based on a request by an investor for funding/investment in your project.

My name is Mrs Doris McKay Gregson,a Financial Consultants with Merlin United Kingdom .

My reason for contacting you is that my client who is an ex-politician, has an urgent need to invest a considerable amount of funds into lucrative opportunities with

you. My client's request is for a competent individual or company such as you, who will be willing to put this money to good use for a period of 10 years for a start.

Should this be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to e-mail:[email protected] me back for further information.

I take this opportunity to thank you for taking your time to read the contents of this email.
Reply-to address: [email protected]

Kind regards,
Mrs Doris M. Gregson

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement