Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386239 by Troy Platt Mon May 20, 2019 8:18 am
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 15:05:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: BUSINESS INVESTMENT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Mrs Aladja Keita. A Consultant to Mr Simon Tiemtore Director of Foreign exchange/remittance department of A bank here. I am writing to seek your cooperation over a classified business deal that involve US$37 million and 60 kilograms of alluvial gold nuggets.

I am soliciting for your immediate help to act for me as beneficiary of this fund. you are to provide a foreign account that is capable to receive this fund in your country for further investment in your country.

I am ready to offer you 20 % of the total sum, while 10 % will be set aside for expenses incurred during the bank to bank fund transfer via MT103. 50 % would be for serious investment in your country that you shall recommend and be incharge of this investment.

After the completion of the fund transfer, i shall need your help to secure a visa to enable me come over to your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

This transaction is 100% guarantee risk free. It is a transaction strictly confidential and classified.

I need your urgent response as soon as you receive this message positive or negative. I shall then send to you details of this investment deal. Please respond to: [email protected]

Your’s faithfully,
Mrs Aladja Keita
(BCB Bank Burkina Faso).

N:B
The above deal is highly confidential and you must treat as same, this information must not go out from you to anyone until the deal is achieved.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement