Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#386233 by Troy Platt Mon May 20, 2019 8:06 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 06:47:03 +0100

My Dear Good Friend.

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Ayesha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).-Please Reply me in my box. ( [email protected] )

I have an investment funds worth Thirty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($37.500.000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, maybe from there we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits. If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my mail box. ( [email protected] )

Best Regards.
Mrs Ayesha Al-Qaddafi.

---

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement