Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#240057 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:44 am
Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary,

Compliment of the day to you, I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email. When you send the NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES today. You will receive your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars this week. Goodluck.

I Will be good to inform you that the Board of Directors are all waiting to hear good news from you and also proceed with the Transaction in order to see it remitted to your Account / Delivery. As you know that your Inheritance fund had been in our security vault for years with no claim yet to have it in your custody due to one reason or the other. Now we are set to release your payment immediately we receive the handling fees today.

Again, You are warned to STOP every communication you have with anyone as regards to your approved fund because all these while, they have not been able to help you to receive your fund so for your best interest, STOP every communication you have with whoever that has been dealing with you. Please do not disclose this payment update to anyone to avoid them getting information and start looking on how to get your fund into there personal account. You are a very lucky person that your name still remine on our paying list as have been telling you.

I congratulate you once again for successful transaction you are having with us.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation towards the conclusion of your fund.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240058 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:44 am

I am waiting to hear good news from you today.

Again, The more fast you are in getting back to us with the
Notarization Processing Of Your Handling Charging Fees determine how
fast we will be in concluding with you, Scam Victims Compensation Fund
and Reference to payment. Response required immediately to my private
email.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240222 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:53 am

Thanks for your email. I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email. Hope you know that We cannot touch your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars or Deducted.

Your Email was luckily chosen among the beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. When you send THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES TODAY.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

#240451 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:41 am

Compliment of the day to you, Hope you know that We cannot touch your $31.500.000.00 United State Dollars or Deducted. Why are you not getting back to me.

YOU SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES TO ME WHICH IS GOING TO COST YOU SUM OF $699USD ONLY TODAY. SO PAY IT IMMEDIATELY AND HAVE YOUR FUND US$31.5M TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT OR DELIVERY SUCCESSFULLY.

Since your email address is among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation funds, we have arranged your payment to be paid to you through WIRE TRANSFER and DELIVERY to your postal address. The US Department of State and the United Nations for final approval,

The NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK AND UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION. Instructing me to send your fund to you this week immediately i receive the fees from you today for the processing of your handling charging fees only today.

We are to send this fund to you as one of the beneficiary whose the name is listed in the World Bank foreign debts settlement/compensation payment file. Meanwhile, the good news about your fund now is that your compensation payment file is here in your name.

We are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instruction and once again accept our congratulations.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#240602 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:07 am

Thanks for your email. Regards your mail response, It has come to our notice that you have been dealing with some set of Impostors regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warn and instruction to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction. The earlier instructions. The good news is that I have used my office as the managing director to smooth the progress of our agreement to send to you sum of ($31,500.000.00 United State Dollars)

THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES TODAY WHICH IS GOING TO COST YOU SUM OF $699USD ONLY BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FUND BY MONDAY. You will receive your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars by Monday.

For your own good and benefit,

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#240827 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:20 pm
Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. You will receive your fund this week has i have been telling you. Immediately i receive the $699usd from you today for the processing of your handling charging fees only today.

Here is the name below again through Money Gram or western union money transfer, how to send the money today.

Receiving Name:.... DANIEL EMERENINI
Text Question:... COLOR
Answer:... BLUE
Amount:.... $699usd

Send to me the following info once you send the payment.
Sender's Name:...
Location like your Country Address:...
MTCN / Reference #:...

I will like to have the MTCN through (SMS) short message service with my private office telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252 and you should make sure that you attach the western union payment slip to my email immediately you make the payment.

Thanks for Your Co-operation. I await your urgent response.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#240999 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:34 am
Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the content are well noted. You are the one cause this problem over your fund because of this $699usd for the processing of your handling charging fees only today.

A power of attorney was forwarded to my office this morning by two gentle men, one of them is an American national and he is MR Janny Deane by name while the other person is Mr... Jack Morgan by name a CANADIAN national. This gentlemen claimed to be your representative, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead yesterday Night,

They brought an account to replace your information in other to claim your fund of $31.5 Million Usd. Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact me back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance payment.

You are to respond immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to attend to you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately.

Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

NOTE: You are warned to STOP every communication you have with anyone as regards to your approved fund because all these while, they have not been able to help you to receive your fund so for your best interest, STOP every communication you have with whoever that has been dealing with you. Please do not disclose this payment update to anyone to avoid them getting information and start looking on how to get your fund into there personal account.

You are a very lucky person that your name still remine on our paying list. Any email you get from those Impostors regarding your fund. You should forward it to me Okey.

Thanks for Your Co-operation. Get back to me immediately or call me.

Mr. David Gates,

#241193 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:43 am

I write to acknowledged the receipt of your email. What is going on over-there. I have told you that nobody can touch your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars or Deducted. Order From (IMF AND WB). Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEND THE FEES FOR THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES THIS WEEK WHICH IS GOING TO COST YOU SUM OF TOKEN FEES ONLY BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FUND. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $31.500.000.00 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Mr. David Gates,

#241496 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:57 am
The Director Foreign Operations Department, World Bank Plc.

The British Government, in conjunction with the US GOVERNMENT, WORLD BANK,UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION on foreign payment matters, has empowered my bank after much consultation and consideration, to handle all foreign payments and release them to their appropriate.

As the newly appointed/accredited International Paying Bank, we have been instructed by the World Governing Bodies, together with the Committee on International Debt and the Board of Foreigner's Inheritance Fund, to release your funds with immediate effect;

Be informed that we have verified your payment file as directed to us, and your email is next on the list of our outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment before the end of this first Quarter term of the year 2015. Be advised that because of too many funds beneficiaries due for payment at this first quarter of the year, you are entitled to receive the sum of $31.500.000.00 United States Dollars only, as part payment so as to enable us pay other beneficiaries. To facilitate the process of this transaction,

Upon our receipt of the above mentioned information, your payment will be processed and released to you without delays. Be also informed that you are required to discontinue further communication with any other person(s) or office so as to avoid distortion of data,

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEND THE FEES FOR THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES THIS WEEK WHICH IS GOING TO COST YOU SUM OF TOKEN FEES ONLY BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FUND. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $31.500.000.00 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS.

Mr. David Gates,

#241629 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:18 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the content are well noted. You are the one holding your fund. I am not hearing from you again.

The Government of Nigeria to effect the approved fund of $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars to you as directed by the Department of States and the (UN) UNITED NATION in your favor without any further delay.

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Direct telephone numbers to me again to avoid any mistake.

THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES TODAY WHICH IS GOING TO COST YOU SUM OF $699USD ONLY BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FUND BY MONDAY NEXT WEEK. AGAIN AND AGAIN, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEND THE TOKEN FEES.

Mr. David Gates,

#241630 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:19 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

NOTIFICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT.

Thanks for your email. Again, Please you have to take this information real serious to claim your US$31,500,000.00 United State Dollars compensation fund because this information is 100% real and legal so you do not have any reason to have doubt about this information okay.

The United Nations has agreed to compensate you and every foreigner's. This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today. You should email our payment office today with this email: ([email protected])

Be informed that, the Debt Settlement committee Federal Republic of Nigeria has Approved the immediate release of $31.500.000.00M being your part payment which has been in Nigeria Bank for many years UNCLAIMED.

The wire transfer wish to Remind you once again today Regarding your payment of $31.500.000.00m usd, I will be happy together with improvement to hear good news from you. I am very sick since all this time. I am in London Now.

Mr. Richard Coleman,
FUND CONTROL DEPARTMENT,

#241910 by AlanJones Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:01 am
reply-to: [email protected]

WBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the content are well noted. This is to inform you finally about your Outstanding Compensation / inheritance payment. Please do not disclose this payment update to anybody to avoid them getting information and start looking on how to get your fund.

We are have a meeting today with the Head Corporate Affairs and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C.) and the Nigerian Police Force both CBN Governor and EFCC Chairman. The Executive Director, Operations. The organization chart of the Bank shows all the departments in the bank.

The Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R". That your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid inheritance beneficiaries that was originated from Africa ( Nigerian Government). Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars and has been approved already for Payment.

Two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) send me an visit email to my office in your stead to inform that they are your Representatives, whom you send tocollecting your Funds for you. We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, atleast you should have informed me as the Executive Director Of Foreign Remittance Department of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds. Kindly clearify me on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners account whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252 immediately you receive this Confidential Letter today.

We the Board of Directors, World Bank of Nigeria PLC (WBN) has ordered our Foreign Payment Remittance Unit to issue you a WIRE TRANSFER OR DELIVERY where you want your payment will be this week, Please hurry now and get back to me today.

we implore you to expedite immediate action in sending the money via through Western Union or Money Gram. We hope this is very clear. All modalities for the delivery have been employed already. There is time for everything in life and its come once in a life time,among many people around the globe few enjoys the benefits of there Compensation.

You have a good chance of making the journey. No matter what any one is saying to you from the outside, the most important conversation is the one you are having with your self on the inside. You are a very luckly person that your name is among the unpaid beneficiary's. I am glad to tell you that your Compensation / inheritance funds is real and is intact in our security vault here in Nigeria.

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that your e-mail address was among the beneficiary that will receive there fund this week,

When you send the NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES today as you promise. You will receive your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars at your own care by this week immediately.

Mr. David Gates,

Also sent from Mr. David Gates - [email protected]

#242297 by AlanJones Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:59 am
Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

RE: PAYMENT INSTRUCTION FOR OUTSTANDING CLAIM.

I was mandated by the United Nations to handle all foreign payments awarded and commissioned. Based on that files has been forwarded to my office for review and subsequent payment. On the review carried out. I discovered that US$31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars,

I am contacting you again just for one reason that the fund can still be paid if I recommend because my discovery has not be revealed to anyone yet and I don't want to cancel the payment out-rightly. I want to let you know that the fund can be paid if you are ready to follow my advise and work secretly with me due to the fact that I have interest in the fund.

Your Fund has finally been approved for transfer by the West Africa Fund Monitoring Unit. Your fund will be transfer to you. Therefore you are warned to stop any further communication with anybody concerning your inheritance fund.

THE ONLY MONEY YOU ARE OBLIGED TO PAY IS THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES TODAY WHICH IS GOING TO COST YOU SUM OF $699USD ONLY BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR FUND

Here is the name below again through Money Gram or western union money transfer, how to send the money today.

Receiving Name:.... DANIEL EMERENINI
Text Question:... COLOR
Answer:... BLUE
Amount:.... $699usd

Send to me the following info once you send the payment.
Sender's Name:...
Location like your Country Address:...
MTCN / Reference #:...

I will like to have the MTCN through (SMS) short message service with my private office telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252 and you should make sure that you attach the western union payment slip to my email immediately you make the payment.

If such money remains unclaimed for the period of years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

Mr. David Gates,

#242447 by AlanJones Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:40 am
(The World Bank To Pay All Foreign Beneficiaries)

Attn: Unpaid beneficiary,

Compliment of the day to you, I am waiting to hear from you again today. This is to inform you finally about your Outstanding Compensation / Inheritance Funds.

All you need to do now to see the funds sent to you for real soon is to follow every instructions given to you by the officials. Base on the Agreement with the World Bank Assistance to help and make the world a better place for all with the sole aim of abolishing poverty.

Please, Follow the instructions given to you and do get back to me as soon as possible to enable us commence immediately and complete your transfer without further delays. The wire transfer control department of the World Bank wish to Remind you once again today regarding your payment of $31.500.000.00 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS,

Again, I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank can release the money to you.

The more fast you are in getting back to us with the fees determine from you how fast we will be in concluding with you, urgently get back to me as we are here to serve you better.

I am going to put smile in your family. if you can follow my information's giving to you.
listed and co-operate in good manner with us.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam Its Due To Your Internet Provider.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#242592 by AlanJones Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:05 am
Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the content are well noted. Hope you know that We cannot touch your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars or Deducted.

Your Email was luckily chosen among the beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. When you send THE NOTARIZATION PROCESSING OF YOUR HANDLING CHARGING FEES TODAY.

TAKE NOTICE: You are warned to stop further communications with any other person(s) or office(s)

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,