Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#212830 by AlanJones Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:12 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348073526252

Attn: Please,

Regards your mail response,I am glad to tell you that your inheritance funds is real and is intact in our security vault here in Nigeria. I ma not hearing from you again.

There is time for everything in life and its come once in a life time,among many people around the globe few enjoys the benefits of there inheritance knowingly or unknowingly whilst others funds goes into Government treasure in the absence of contacting the true beneficiary for claim.

God in is infinite mercy signifies you to this inheritance and its yours,all you need to do to see the funds sent to you for real soon is to follow every instructions given to you by the officials.

You have some token fees to pay which has be given to you earlier,this will validate the authentication of your inheritance funds to be deliver to your care asap as true beneficiary of the said funds as it has been long due to be claim in our vault until we got your true contact.

GOOD NEW. YOU CAN CONTACT THE WORLD BANK TODAY.IF YOU STILL ALIVE.

Mr. David Gates, From World Bank
My direct Email: [email protected]
Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

Always remember that World Bank of Nigeria PLC will do everything possible to make sure that you receive your fund successfully without any further delay. I am contact you at the earliest opportunity.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

From The Payment Office World Bank.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#213278 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:59 am
I would like you to urgently respond to this message with your below:

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Full House Address:
(3) Your Direct Phone Numbers and Fax:
(4) Your Occupation:
(5) Your Age:
(6) Your International passport:
(7) Your Nationality:
(8) Your Country:
(9) Your Bank information:
(10) Your Next Of Kin:

So that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 48 hours. Contact me immediately on this Cell Phone: +234-80-7352-6252 or email me on my direct Email :([email protected])

As soon as I receive your response. Therefore, further details will be furnished to you.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam Its Due To Your Internet Provider.

Sincerely yours,

From Fund Control Department,
United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight.
Cell me on my direct phone: +234-80-7352-6252

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#222309 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:38 pm

LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT AND APPROVAL OF
YOUR INHERITANCE FUND.
APPROVED COMPENSATION PAYMENT AWARD OF
US$31.500.000.00M.
YOUR PAYMENT WAS AMONG THE APPROVED BENEFICIARIES.

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am in the mail receipt. Regards your mail response on the Back up
document for the said inheritance funds you are to receive soon
through the wire transfer / delivery control department official. The
choice is in your hand.

What was registered in our payment notification is $31.500.000.00
million USD. The ball is now in your hands. In order to concurred this
matter this week you are to follow my directive and instruction. the
only problem we are having with you are not complies and darling of
response.

Also,I will be good to ask you to try and travel down to Nigeria to
have it done in your face and see that all I have been doing to
assist so far its real and truly reality,that is if you trust to come
because I believe you are aware in every area

I have tried to assist you financially in the transaction which I can
not be mentioning the amount been spent by me here as we have become
partner now from the beginning till date and I am still of help to see
that the fund get to your care safely.

Your Funds claims is a process of doing your best to know which
thoughts logic-based and
which thoughts logic-based. If you can keep your emotions in check and
go for what you know to be logical, you have a good chance of making
the journey. No matter what any one is saying to you from the outside,
the most important conversation is the one you are having with your
self on the inside.

NOTE: Please you have to take this information real serious to claim
your US$31,500,000.00M compensation fund because this information is
100% real and legal so you do not have any reason to have doubt about
this information okay.

Thanks for adhering to this instructions and once again accept our
congratulations. This is to officially inform you that it has come to
our notice and we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the
help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that your e-mail
address was among the beneficiary,

I will advice you to co operate with us in order to be able to make
your funds sent out of Nigeria on time to avoid discrepancy in the
security vault.

You are hereby to follow every directives from the World Bank Nigeria
to facilitates the validation and the processing of your funds to be
send out asap.

Making the world a better place,

Mr. David Gates, From World Bank Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
My direct Email: ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

Same email sent from office payment - [email protected]

#222311 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:41 pm
From Frank Mba - [email protected]

COMPENSATION FUND FROM THE WORLD BANK.

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary,

Hope all is well with you and Your family?, you may not understand why this mail came to you. In regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations and the Present Economy of the Nations,Base on the Agreement with the World Bank Assistance to help and make the world a better place for all with the sole aim of abolishing poverty.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to Foreigners and Compensate them all.

The board of (I.M.F) International Monitoring Funds are here for your special notice.This e-mail has been issued to you in order to official inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International payment. With the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System) we discovered that your e-mail address was automatically selected by an Online Balloting System,

This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$31,500,000.00Million United State Dollars This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems,Contracts Sum, Lottery/Gambling etc.Your name and email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Teams of Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) observers and this is why we are contacting you every-time, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. I have told you that you should come down to Nigeria by yourself. So that you can settle the issue one for all.

Note: that you can only be required to pay for your wire transfer charging fee / delivery clearing charging fee before they will start sending your payment to you as you cannot not come down to Nigeria. Which i have told you before. I have told you that i am going to put smile in your face if you can follow the information giving to you. listed and co-operate in good manner with us.

My dear please make sure you comply for your funds shall be transfer / delivery to your designated address. When are you going to make, to avoid problem. if you did not make the payment as you promise then we will divert your funds to Government Fund, IMF/Debt Payment Approval & Quality Service Unit.

You are advised to contact Mr. David Gates, as he is our representative in Nigeria contact him immediately for your wire transfer worth the total sum of US$31,500,000.00Million United State Dollars into your account / delivery to your care.

Person to Contact: Mr. David Gates (Contact agent)
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number:+234-80-7352-6352

#222312 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:42 pm
From Office payment - [email protected]

Instruction to release your $31.500.000.00M this week

COMPENSATION FUNDS PAYMENT ORDER,

Attn:Honorable beneficiary,

Compliment of the day to you, This is to inform you finally about your Outstanding Compensation payment.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter and following my instruction giving to you. I strongly advice you to handle this with discretion and Trust to see it gets to you asap.

The rules and regulation which was stipulated on our banking protocol of operation it is stated that before any payment should be effective the client must have to pay first the above fee that was imposed on he/her by this Bank before we commence payment accordingly. Be informed that your inheritance fund is a bounded payment that can not be touched or deducted from until it gets to the right beneficiary which is you.

There is time for everything in life and its come once in a life time,among many people around the globe few enjoys the benefits of there inheritance knowingly or unknowingly whilst others funds goes into Government treasure in the absence of contacting the true beneficiary for claim.

In our response To instruction from the federal government of Nigeria to release and pay All foreign Inheritance funds to their beneficiaries, What was registered in our payment notification is $31.500.000.00 million USD. The ball is now in your hands.

We wrote to inform you that we have been mandated by the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND IN COLLABORATION with the WORLD BANK to transfer / delivery to you a total sum of US$31.5 Million to you as soon as you are following my instructions,

The sum of US$31.500.000.00M United States Dollars) has been approved in your favor. I therefore wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter on how you want to received your fund and its is going to cost you some token fees which we have told you before.

Immediately, after this instruction was given, the World Bank, International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) and other monetary agencies resolved the issue in Nigeria after our meeting and decided to pay you this fund on your own choice.

As a matter of fact we do not have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in contacting our respective beneficiaries, so try and comply with the essential remittance requirements to ensure the swift release of these funds to you.

Be informed that we have arranged your payment through the Automated WIRE TRANSFER / DELIVERY Payment System, that is the latest Instruction after the world Bank for Africa (WBA) meeting held on last week with the International Monetary Fund(IMF).

Always remember that World Bank will do everything possible to make sure that you receive your fund successfully without any further delay. I am contact you at the earliest opportunity.

God in is infinite mercy signifies you to this inheritance and its yours,all you need to do to see the funds sent to you for real soon is to follow every instructions given to you by the officials.

You have some token fees to pay which has be given to you earlier,this will validate the authentication of your inheritance funds to be transfer / deliver to your care asap as true beneficiary of the said funds as it has been long due to be claim in our vault until we got your true contact.

The President and Chief of the Armed Forces (Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan-(GCFR) Your Unclaimed inheritance payment value $31.5Million only, kindly confirm the legitimacy and why you have not claimed it by now after it was approved for payment office.

The more fast you are in getting back to us with the fees determine how fast we will be in concluding with you, urgently get back to us as we are here to serve you better.

Please, Follow the instructions given to you and do get back to us as soon as possible to enable us commence immediately and complete your transfer without further delays.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam Its Due To Your Internet Provider.

Thanks for your understanding/co-operation towards the conclusion of your approve fund.

(The world bank to pay all foreign beneficiaries)

Mr.Daivd Gates,
Director,Foreign Remittance department
My Direct Hot Line +234-80-7352-6252

Also sent from Peter Jerry - [email protected], with the slightly different sign off

My Direct Email: ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
My Direct Hot Line : +234-80-7352-6252

Thanks,
Director,Foreign Remittance department

#222313 by AlanJones Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Instruction to release your $31.500.000.00M this week

Attn: Unpaid beneficiary,

Compliment of the day to you, This is to inform you finally about your Outstanding Compensation payment.

I wish you to following my instruction giving to you. I strongly advice you to handle this with discretion and Trust to see it gets to you asap.

I am still waiting to received the western union or Money-gram payment information today. You should get back to me today with the receives name which is DANIEL EMERENINI giving to you. Hope you have Mr. DANIEL EMERENINI his working I.D card with you.

Please open your attachment now.

Here is the name blow again through Money Gram or western union money transfer, how to send the money.

Receiving Name: .........Daniel Emerenini,
Text Question: ........Color,
Answer: ......Blue,
Amount: ......$usd

Send to me the following info once you send the payment.
Senders Name:
Location like your Country Address:
MTCN / Reference #:

I will like to have the MTCN through (SMS) short message service with my private office telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252 and you should make sure that you attach the western union payment slip to my email immediately you make the payment.

The WORLD BANK to transfer / delivery to you a total sum of $31.500.000.00 Million United States Dollars to you as soon as you are following my instructions, I have told you that your should response To instruction from the World Bank to release and pay All foreign Inheritance funds to their beneficiaries, What was registered in our payment notification is $31.500.000.00 Million United States Dollars.

As a matter of fact we do not have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in contacting our respective beneficiaries, so try and comply with the essential remittance requirements to ensure the swift release of these funds to you.

The rules and regulation which was stipulated on our banking protocol of operation it is stated that before any payment should be effective the client must have to pay first the above fee that was imposed on he/her by this Bank before we commence payment accordingly. Be informed that your inheritance fund is a bounded payment that can not be touched or deducted from until it gets to the right beneficiary which is you. There is time for everything in life and its come once in a life time,

You have some token fees to pay which has be given to you earlier,this will validate the authentication of your inheritance funds to be transfer / deliver to your care asap as true beneficiary of the said funds as it has been long due to be claim in our vault until we got your true contact.

The more fast you are in getting back to us with the fees determine how fast we will be in concluding with you, urgently get back to us as we are here to serve you better.

Please, Follow the instructions given to you and do get back to us as soon as possible to enable us commence immediately and complete your transfer without further delays.

Thanks for your understanding/co-operation towards the conclusion of your approve fund.

My Direct Email: ([email protected]) or ([email protected])

#222500 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:19 am
Thanks for ur email.go and send $699usd today.so that u can received ur fund.get back to me with the payment slip

#222503 by AlanJones Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:31 am
Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. Regards your mail response, I am glad to tell you that your inheritance funds is real now. I am still waiting to hear good news from you again. So that you can receive your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars. I have told you that i am going to put smile in your face and make sure that you end your suffering this time. You will pay for your wire transfer clearing charging fee before you can receiver your fund in your care.

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that your e-mail address was among the beneficiary,

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to Officially inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International credit Settlement. You should try and make sure that you comply with me immediately. So that you can receive your $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars to be send to your care by next week.

NOTE: Bear in mind that we only proceed in concluding with you after you might have been indicate your interest on how you want to receive your fund through the above options, so the more fast you are in getting back to us with your choice of receiving your fund determine how fast we will be in concluding with you, urgently get back to us as we are here to serve you better.

Yours in Service.
Mr. David Gates,
Fund Control Department,
Call Me with my telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

#223341 by AlanJones Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:29 am
From MR. DAVID GATES OFFICE PAYMENT - [email protected]

Attention: Beneficiary,

RE-OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

Please, confirm response immediately before our action release of the outstanding payment against your name listed out. Upon this, I request you send the $699usd today as soon as possible to enable this department finalize the transfer of the fund release to your nominated Bank Account or Doorstep.

Hope can see that you are dealing with bank now. You will pay for your wire transfer clearing charging fees which is going to cost you sum $699usd only before we can transfer your fund to you today.

Here is the name blow again through Money Gram or western union money transfer, how to send the money.

Receiving Name: .........Daniel Emerenini,
Text Question: ........Color,
Answer: ......Blue,
Amount: ......$699usd
MTCN:....

Send to me the following info once you send the payment.
Senders Name:
MTCN / Reference #:

I will like to have the MTCN through (SMS) short message service with my private office telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252 and you should make sure that you attach the western union payment slip to my email immediately you make the payment today.

My Direct Email: ([email protected])

#223590 by AlanJones Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:00 am

This is to inform all Fund Beneficiary's that have not received their Fund. I am waiting to receive the payment slip.

I assured all Fund Beneficiary's that are yet to receive their fund that they are going to receive their Fund.

The legitimacy of this fund is ascertained and required only you as the true beneficiary to

be in possession of the said inheritance fund.

Your Urgent Confirmation Is Needed If truly You Have not Received Your Payment,Reconfirmation Your full Information Below again and fill the forms now.

(1) Your Full Name:
(4) Your Occupation:
(5) Your Age:
(7) Your Nationality:
(8) Your Country:
(10) Your Next Of Kin:

As soon as I receive your response. Therefore, further details will be furnished to you.

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait to hear from you today.

Sincerely yours,

From Fund Control Department World Bank,
Mr. David Gates,
My Direct Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

#223903 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:58 am
Attn: Unpaid beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. You should get back to me immediately today.

The Federal Republic of Nigeria Government Head of State. The President Goodluck Jonathan Has Approved Your Payment Complete In Your Favor And Also The CBN Head of Operation Key Telex Wire Transfer Control Department.

Dr,Goodluck Elebe Jonathan (GCFR) President Federal Republic of Nigeria,and the United Nations Secretary General, has agree to settle you this week.

From World Bank Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my direct hot line : +234-80-7352-6252

#224120 by AlanJones Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:44 am

CONGRATULATIONS UNPAID BENEFICIARY

So that i will advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account or delivery to you this week. Here is my Direct Cell Phone: +234-80-7352-6252,

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait to hear from you today.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

From The Payment Office World Bank.

Mr. David Gates,

#231603 by AlanJones Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:31 am
Tel. No.: +2347067173824

ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME
COMMISSION
(EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS
DEPT,

Attn: Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. EFCC in alliance with economic community of West African states (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations. We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA, CAMEROON AND SENEGAL) and they are all in our custody here in Lagos Nigeria. The United Nation Anti-crime commission and the United State Government has order us to settle all Beneficiary around the globe that is still alive.

This email is being directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria and with the information garnered from this Scam artist, we notice that you have been scammed of so much money and have decided to compensate you with a little fund to recover the lost of your fund.

You are therefore being compensated with the total sum $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars. Since your name appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of US$31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars, we have made arrangement to register you as one of this beneficiaries who will receive there fund before the office go on holing day. Feel free to contact the processing compensated fund Registration deposition Office today.

we can only transfer the Maximum Amount of US$500.000.00 daily/install mentally until the total amount of your Compensated/deposited fund is transferred or delivery completely paid to you.

So you are advice to contact,processing officer Mr. Frank Mba with your provided
information?required for verification below.

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Frank Mba
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
CONTACT TELEPHONE: +234-70-6717-3824

Provide the information below to enable the processing of your fund deposition of your total compensated fund to your care by next week.

I Urgently respond to this message with your below avoid mistake:

(1) Your Full Name:
(4) Your Occupation:
(5) Your Age:
(7) Your Nationality:
(8) Your Country:
(10) Your Next Of Kin:

Hope this is very clear to you. All modalities for the delivery have been employed immediately to my office. kindly go through this options below and advice us on how you want to receive your fund by next week immediately:-

(A), Online banking system............will cost you USD$450 which is the reactivation fees of non residence online account opening.

(B), ATM debit card programming.........will cost you USD$500 which is the FedEx/Insurance fees of delivery your card to your doorstep with your address.

(C), Cash delivery through our Diplomat.........will cost you USD$3,500 which is non inspection clearance fees of your fund there in your country.

(D), Bank to Bank Transfer {KTT} .................. will cost you USD$350 which is the handling/telex fees of the transfer.

Here is the name below where you will send the fees you chose through Money Gram or western union money transfer, how to send the money to our agent.

Receiving Name: UGOCHI NNOSIRI,
Text Question: FOR WHAT,
Answer: FOR GOOD,
Amount: $
Sender's Name:
MTCN / Reference #:

We guarantee your safety and wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely yours,

EFCC Executive Chairman,
Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde the chairman
OF ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC).

#231669 by AlanJones Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:14 am
Same email as above from Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde - [email protected], different contact details.

Reply-to.: [email protected]

ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME
COMMISSION
(EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS
DEPT,

Attn: Beneficiary,

Thanks for your email. You should read and get back to me immediately and make sure that you send the fees you chose to our agent. EFCC in alliance with economic community of West African states (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations. We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA, CAMEROON AND SENEGAL) and they are all in our custody here in Lagos Nigeria. The United Nation Anti-crime commission and the United State Government has order us to settle all Beneficiary around the globe that is still alive.

This email is being directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria and with the information garnered from this Scam artist, we notice that you have been scammed of so much money and have decided to compensate you with a little fund to recover the lost of your fund.

You are therefore being compensated with the total sum $31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars. Since your name appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of US$31.500.000.00 Million United State Dollars, we have made arrangement to register you as one of this beneficiaries who will receive there fund before the office go on holing day. Feel free to contact the processing compensated fund Registration deposition Office today.

we can only transfer the Maximum Amount of US$500.000.00 daily/install mentally until the total amount of your Compensated/deposited fund is transferred or delivery completely paid to you.

Mr. Frank Mba is very sick now that is why you have to contact out Mr. Bayo Ojo Lawyer today.

So you are advice to contact,processing officer Mr. Bayo Ojo with your provided
information?required for verification below.

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Bayo Ojo
CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: ([email protected])
CONTACT TELEPHONE: +234-70-6717-3824

Provide the information below to enable the processing of your fund deposition of your total compensated fund to your care by next week.

I Urgently respond to this message with your below avoid mistake:

(1) Your Full Name:
(4) Your Occupation:
(5) Your Age:
(7) Your Nationality:
(8) Your Country:
(10) Your Next Of Kin:

Hope this is very clear to you. All modalities for the delivery have been employed immediately to my office. kindly go through this options below and advice us on how you want to receive your fund by next week immediately:-

(A), Online banking system............will cost you USD$450 which is the reactivation fees of non residence online account opening.

(B), ATM debit card programming.........will cost you USD$500 which is the FedEx/Insurance fees of delivery your card to your doorstep with your address.

(C), Cash delivery through our Diplomat.........will cost you USD$3,500 which is non inspection clearance fees of your fund there in your country.

(D), Bank to Bank Transfer {KTT} .................. will cost you USD$350 which is the handling/telex fees of the transfer.

Here is the name below where you will send the fees you chose through Money Gram or western union money transfer, how to send the money to our agent.

Receiving Name: UGOCHI NNOSIRI,
Text Question: FOR WHAT,
Answer: FOR GOOD,
Amount: $
Sender's Name:
MTCN / Reference #:

We guarantee your safety and wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely yours,

EFCC Executive Chairman,
Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde the chairman
OF ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC).

#237536 by AlanJones Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:35 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]

Thanks for your email. Regards your mail response, You are a very luckly person that your name is among the unpaid beneficiary's. I am glad to tell you that your Compensation / inheritance funds is real.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252