Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276323 by AlanJones Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:03 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348073526252

Re: Directorate of International Payment/Transfer Notice.

Dear Beneficiary,

We wait your swift response and also advised that if our directives are followed carefully, you should have your fund in your account within our Bank working days. We advice that you stop further communication with any Correspondence person or office.

You should get back to me if you really want to receive your fund transfer before we close for the year of 2015 which i have been telling you now.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department.
Call me with my Direct Hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#276546 by AlanJones Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:53 am

Hello Dear,

Regards your mail response, For your own good you are advice to stop any further communication out side this office. God in is infinite mercy signifies you to this inheritance and its yours,all you need to do to see the funds sent to you for real soon is to follow every instructions given to you. it's very important to hear from you with the needed fee today, You have suffered enough in the hands of the fraudsters It is now time for you to see the light and receive your payment.

Delay is dangerous, Follow the law of our Bank. So that you can complete your fund transfer immediately. We assure you that your fund payment will get to you as long as you follow the directive and instruction. Opportunity come battle once.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. For claims processing and remittance of your compensation payment to you, We are very sorry for what you have being going through in the process of claiming your fund or what its mighty cost your and family on the process of claiming the fund

If you want the bank to go ahead and cancel your fund transfer as you are not complying with us. Let me know. Hope you know that you are the one delaying your fund transfer over here.

Get back to me. I am contacting you at the earliest opportunity.

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#276686 by AlanJones Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:38 am

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary,

Regards your mail response, For your own good you are advice to stop any further communication out side this office. We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from God and we cannot keep it to ourselves alone, Your e-mail address was submitted to us by Google Management Team and you received this email because we have short listed you as one of the lucky recipients,

For your own good and benefit, The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Control Department that you will pay for the handling changing fees only before we close for the year of 2015. The Key Tested Telex wire Transfer control Department are waiting to hear from you immediate transfer of your fund into your account. Please my dear make sure that you are following my information to enable us to transfer this fund to you without any further delay again,

Delay is dangerous, Follow the law of our Bank. So that you can complete your fund transfer immediately. We assure you that your fund payment will get to you as long as you follow the directive and instruction. Opportunity come battle once. I want you to read this letter very carefully. Do You Want The Payment Office Foreign Remittance Control Department To Cancel Your Fund Or Remove Your Name From The Paying List.

Get back to me. I am contacting you at the earliest opportunity. Get back to me immediately you receive this mail for onward transaction. Waiting for your Urgent respond.

Best Regards,

Mr. David Gates,
Private Email:([email protected])

#276922 by AlanJones Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:25 am

From Office Of Presidency Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Aso Rock Villa, Asokoro District, Abuja

Dear Beneficiary,

After a just concluded meeting among the board, we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country, the office of the presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria under the leadership of our new president Alhaji Muhamudu Buhari has mandated that all foreign payment be release without any further delay.

This is a result of several meetings held with international committee and against the fight on corruption and misappropriation of public funds allocated for the payment of foreign beneficiaries and settlement of dept. This advisory board has been shouldered with the responsibility of making sure that all foreign beneficiaries' allocation as approved is released hitch free.

As the case maybe, the new government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has setup up several foreign account credited with funds and also ready to instruct release of funds as soon as beneficiary is satisfied as a true beneficiary you are advised to reconfirm your full details

1) Your full name: 2) Your address: 3) Phone, fax and mobile: 4) Company name and position:
5) Profession, age and marital status: 6) Copy of int'l passport, driver's license, or any valid ID card via e-mail attachment:

I await your urgent response as we are working towards completing your payment this last quarter, as soon as this information is received, be rest assured that full attention will be given to beneficiary towards immediate release of approved funds.

Regards,

Mr. David Gates,

#277146 by AlanJones Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:57 am

Hello Dear,

Regards your mail response, For your own good you are advice to stop any further communication out side this office.

Again and again, If you want the bank to go ahead and cancel your fund transfer as you are not complying with us. Let me know. Hope you know that you are the one delaying your fund transfer over here. We are planing to close for the year of 2015. You should try and make sure that you receive your fund transfer before 20th of this month.

We assure you that your fund payment will get to you as long as you follow the directive and instruction. Opportunity come battle once. Get back to me. I am contacting you at the earliest opportunity.

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252

#277519 by AlanJones Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:13 am

Thanks for your mail. You have 100% assurance and guarantee from us to confirm your fund.

The United Nations Organization In the department of UN COMPENSATION FUND UNIT has give us order to release your fund to you, I'm in charge of Investigating through unpaid Inheritance funds and other means of payment that was denied the real beneficiary. With full hopes, I have demanded that a compensation should be made to you immediately without delay for all the funds you have lost. It's your time now to receive your fund transfer before we close for the year of 2015. All foreign payment be release without any further delay. You should make sure that you comply with the bank Law. You should come out and receive your fund.

All Compensation funds are lodged for payments. As soon as you respond to this e-mail with full hopes and trust. The fund transfer has been agreed to be issued to you as compensation fund through bank Law.

Thanks for Your Co-operation. You should get back to me fast.

Mr. David Gates,
From The Payment Office Director Of Foreign Remittance Department,
Call me with my Direct Hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252.

#277520 by AlanJones Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:14 am

YOUR RELIABLE COMPENSATION FUNDS) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT (CALL
ME:+234-80-7352-6252)

Thanks for your email. Regards your mail response, This is to
acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the content are well noted.

We are doing this in other to retain the good image of this great
country, Our New president (General Muhammadu Buhari) has instructed
the payment to each every victims Etc.

In addition to the compensation amount also approved in your favor.
Please do not disclose this payment update to anybody to avoid them
getting information and start looking on how to get your fund in there
personal account. There is Time for everything in life and opportunity
comes only but once, There is time for everything in life and its come
once in a life time

Thanks for your understanding/co-operation towards the conclusion of
your approve fund. You should get back to me immediately. Keeping
silent cannot help this issue.

Yours in Service.

Mr. David Gates,

#278025 by AlanJones Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:08 am

Attn: Fund Beneficiary.

Your name was given to this office in respect of your total inherited/compensation sum owed to you which you have failed to claim because of either non-compliance of official processes or because of your unbelief of the reality of your genuine payment.

we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully immediately this week. You are hereby notified that your Inheritance Payment is ready to received. The total funds due to you will be processed and programmed into your account. You should try and make sure that you get back to me so fast. Hope you know today's date. I don't want you to miss this opportunity that worth million of dollars because of this token fees. I want you receive your fund transfer completed into your account. So that you can make use of your money this Xmas with your family. The wire transfer control department is waiting to hear from us today or tomorrow. Do you want the wire transfer control department to remove your name from the paying list. Hope you know year of 2015 is coming an end this month. It's your time to smile unpaid beneficiary.

We require your maximum co-operation and understanding to proceed with this arrangement which has been designed to favor you. I am assuring you that you will receive your compensation fund as soon as you follow my simple instruction.

Get back to me fast, Waiting to read from you asap.

Regards. Yours truly,

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252,

#278258 by AlanJones Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:05 am

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary.

It's your time to smile unpaid beneficiary. we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully immediately this week. You are hereby notified that your Inheritance Payment is ready to received. I am not hearing from you again.

We require your maximum co-operation and understanding to proceed with this arrangement which has been designed to favor you. I am assuring you that you will receive your compensation fund as soon as you follow my simple instruction.

Get back to me fast, Waiting to read from you asap.

Regards. Yours truly,

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-80-7352-6252,

#278834 by AlanJones Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:13 am
Tel. No.: +2349052992010

Hello Dear,

We acknowledge receipt of your mail message. The Government has approved your total fund only as the Compensation of the lost fund In addition to the compensation amount also approved in your favor only will be paid to you in the next few days as the International conformable transfer has been issued in your favor before we close for the year of 2015. Our bank wire transfer control department are waiting to hear from you immediately today.

We are doing this in other to retain the good image of this great country, the president (General Muhammadu Buhari) has instructed the payment each to victims both America, Asia, Europe, Etc. Due to his political straightness, all that you have to do right now is to get back to me immediately. Our Wire transfer control department is also waiting to hear from you again today.

The reason we are writing you this letter is because your name was given to us in our detention room after serious investigation.

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-90-5299-2010

#279126 by AlanJones Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:52 am

Thanks for your mail. You have 100% assurance and guarantee from us to confirm existence of fund mentioned in this email without any hitch or delay. Please I want you to read this letter very carefully.

I want our bank to release this fund transfer to you. I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasure as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i am contact you so that our bank will release this money to you before our bank close for the year of 2015 next week on 23th December 2015.

Mr. David Gates,

#279780 by AlanJones Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:12 am

Attention: Beneficiary,

I wish to use this medium to inform you that your full payment is ready to receive before end of this 2015.

The bank told me that they will open on Monday 28th December 2015 and close on Wednesday 30th December 2015, You should try and make sure that you comply with them, So that you can complete your fund transfer immediately.

The creation of Christ was done directly by God, when there was no other person in this world. while the birth of Jesus was planned to be through the Virgen Mary who did not have sex with her husband Joseph nor did she have
sex with any other man. But she was ask to be the mother of Jesus by the Holy Spirit who also ask the permission of Joseph, on this act, and Mary and Joseph accepted to be Jesus parents.

Since Christ and Jesus and every other person in this world belongs to One only Family and we are not separated from God, our only Father and Creator. We will continue to live in this world, until the time we must must change from illusion to reality and live forever very closed to God. The UN has issued instructions that foreign payment should be via wire transfer (KTT) only and no representative(s) will be accepted in order to avoid diversion of beneficiary's funds into their private account. When are you going to send the payment and you should make sure that you keep your promise as you said. An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued. Get back to me fast and complete your fund transfer. Goodluck Unpaid Beneficiary.

Sorry to bring you to my world which is also your world. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this payment to you avoid any further delay.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year,

Mr. David Gates,

#280437 by AlanJones Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Hello Unpaid Beneficiary,

When i hear the news today. I just want to do investigations first by sending you an email. I have told him that he will pay us for the transfer fees before we can do the transfer to this account provided by your partner. Hope you know him well. Should our bank to go ahead and do the transfer to this account because he has agree to send the changing fees.

You did not inform this office that you head a motor accident which lead you to the hospital.

As you can see that the year of 2015 has ending since last week, So I wrote to find out if you still alive because of the information we got from your partner Mr. Smith Paul-Doisy today, not only that, also want to inform you that your funds is now and international investigations, We are now committed to release your payment in less than 4 working days from now when you have send the fees to our bank director, your funds will be wired to your account below submitted by your partner Mr. Smith Paul-Doisy.

These are the account information provided by him.

Bank Name: U.S Bank Trust
Swift Code: USBKUS4TCOR
Routing #: 121122676
Account Number: 153459581457
Account Beneficiary Name: Mr. & P Investments.
Beneficiary Address: 5021 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758.

Congratulations!!

We demand that you send us your private telephone number where you can be reached immediately wire transfer is conducted. Your urgent reply is needed now.

Thanks for Your Co-operation and get back to fast.

Regards,

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-90-5299-2010, SEND ME SMS OR YOU CALL ME.

#280766 by AlanJones Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:39 am

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the content are well noted.

I want the bank to release this fund transfer to you fast. I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasure as an abandoned fund.

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-90-5299-2010 SMS ME OR YOU CALL ME.

#281409 by AlanJones Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:03 am

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary

Regards your mail response, This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which the content are well noted.

I want the bank to release this fund transfer to you fast And we Guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully transfer to you by Monday from our bank after confirmation receipt of your fee). Take note that you will have to stop communication with any other person. You should make sure that you comply with Mr. Feng Xiaobing the clearance office this week.

We looking forward to serving you better.

Thanks for Your Co-operation and Yours in Service,

Mr. David Gates,
Call me with my Direct hotline Telephone No: +234-90-5299-2010 SMS OR YOU CALL ME.

Same mail sent from Mr. David Gates - [email protected]