Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#370524 by Bait&Tackle Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:10 am
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 7:51 AM
subject: (Urgent details). My telephone: +61-261-452-279.

Dear Friend,

Assalamu A'alykum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatuh and many thanks for your urgent response to my business proposal. I am really very sorry for my Late response to your message as you know very well that i was hiding in a refugee camp in my country Syria trying to find a safe route for escaping with my wife and children to a safe destination possibly to your country where i can settle down with my family for investment of this funds but luckily for me i was able to move recently with my family to Canberra city of Australia with the help of United Nations committee on refugee movement. So i am presently in a refugee camp in Australia now with my wife and my children and i seek to build trust and extend a very good business relationship with you or with your company, In-fact my aim of making a contact with you is first to relocate my funds from the Bank in London where it is presently deposited to a safe destination of your choice probably to your designated Bank account. secondly i would want the funds to be released under your names as the beneficiary so that you can honestly assist me to invest and manage it over there in your country. Like you already know, I and my entire family are presently living in the safe condition of United Nations refugee camp here under the government of Australia due to the ongoing civil war in my country Syria. In view of this, I am totally incapacitated and not in the position to move around freely or have access to my funds with the Bank in London.

My freedom of movement here in Australia is restricted simply because i belong to the Syrian government opposition group and i am one of senior Army officers that defected from President Assad led government to the opposition group few years ago, therefore i needed you to assist me in getting this funds transferred to your country, invest the funds into any profitable business opportunity in your country and take proper care of the investments until I am able to leave and visit your country with my family for settling down through your assistance. I shall visit your country once the civil war in Syria is over or possibly immediately after the funds is being successfully transferred to your bank account so that i may find enough time to give you more details about myself and my family during our meeting. I am sending to you a copy of the funds deposit slip as a prove of fund existence and i will also send an online funds release applications to the Bank in London (BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON) by providing your personal contact information to the holding Bank so that the Bank in London will start communicating directly with you when i hear from you again. I hereby propose to offer you 30% of the total amount of $ 5,000.000.00 USD (Five Million United States Dollars Only) for your involvement and for your honest assistance in relocating the funds to your designated Bank account in your country. PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENT FOR A COPY OF MY PHOTO IDENTIFICATION AND THE FUNDS DEPOSIT SLIP IN THIS MESSAGE. Note to enable full commencement on this transaction, I would want you to provide me with the following information immediately:

(1) Your full names........

(2) Your direct telephone and Mobile numbers.........

(3) Your full contact address in your country.................

(4) Your age and occupation ....................

(5) Your marital status .......... etc.

Also please note my temporary refugee camp contact address here in Canberra city of Australia is hereby stated as follows:

*** UNHCR’s Regional Representation for: Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific is located in Canberra city of Australia only.

*** Contact Address: 14 Kendall Lane New Acton, Canberra Australia Capital Territory (ACT) 2601 Australia.

*** Browse Official Website: unhcr.org.au

As a honest and devoted Moslem partner, i will be looking forward to your message again as quickly as possible to enable us proceed further with trust and understanding towards this legitimate business opportunity. Thank you again for your understanding and expected assistance during this transaction. Please send my profound greetings to all members of your family until i hear from you again soonest. Remember do not expose any documents of this transaction to any person in your country and also do not disclose any information of this transaction to any person for safety of every one of us. You must continue to treat every aspect of this transaction as top secret and confidential until the total sum of $ 5 Million USD is being released to your nominated Bank account for safety purpose. Please you can call me any time at: +61-261-452-279 and always tune your television to CNN, BBC and AL-JAZEERA news channels to get more information about the ongoing civil war and bloody political crisis in my country Syria. ALSO YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ONGOING CIVIL WAR IN MY COUNTRY SYRIA AND MY LUCKY ESCAPE FROM SYRIA FEW YEARS AGO BY CLICKING ON THE BBC NEWS LINK AS FOLLOWS: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-14945690

Attached in this message is a copy of my Syrian international passport along with several other photos of my family which include my wife and my children with other people (refugees) living inside the Australian refugee camp for your record purpose. Thank you for your understanding and may ALLAH bless you! My telephone no is:
+61-261-452-279.

Best Regards,
Col. Hussein Harmush.
Australia Refugee Camp.

WARNING: The above email is a scam. If you received the same email, or similar, do not reply to it under any circumstance.

If you reply to it you are at risk of losing money, of identity theft, and more scam emails will then be sent to you in the future.
Advertisement

#405414 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:33 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 00:51:17 -0800
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

Salaam Alaikoum, My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, an army officer from Syria Arab Republic but I am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Canberra city of Australia with my wife and my children after our lucky escape from Syria some years ago. This is as a result of the ongoing bloody civil war in my country Syria which has killed thousands of innocent civilians including women and children over the last few years.
Please I would like to discuss a very important and urgent business proposal with you involving a total sum sum of US$ 5,000,000.00. (Five Million U.S Dollars Only) with a Bank in London only if you can permit me by responding to this message as soon as possible.

Inshallah I need your honest assistance in transferring this total funds to your Bank account so that I will travel to your country with my family in order to meet you for onward investment of this funds through your help.
May Allah bless you with his best.

Please contact me in my email address ([email protected]) if you are inserted. I will be giving you complete details about this transaction and thank you very much for your understanding as I look forward to receive your message soonest.

Col. Hussein Harmush.
Australia Refugee Camp

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.