Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#364361 by AlanJones Sat May 12, 2018 11:50 pm
Tel. No.: +2349092310978

the bank manager has release your funds compensation payment award in
a Cashier cheque to deliver to you. please kindly Write me through my private and secure Email address:([email protected]) and forward your details to me for clarification before delivery.

kindly forward the above details to me such as.

1 Your Full Name:.........

2. Country:........

3. Residential Address:..........

4. Telephone:........../Occupation...........

5. Your Age....../Sex..........

Thanks and best regard.

i CAN BE REACH AT +234 90 9231 0978

best wishes.

Mr Anthony Joseph

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#414927 by FishyMails Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:51 pm
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 11:03:45 +0400
Subject: Hello Friend

Accept my apologies for this unexpected e-mail but my issue requires urgent attention and I need your participation. I am a legal counsel to very wealthy Oil Merchant from USA named (James Stone) who died some years ago in Asian country. This gentleman died leaving a fix deposit of $10.500,000,00 (Ten million five hundred United States Dollars) with a major Asian Bank which I will disclose to you as you indicate your readiness to work with me.

I have a very water-tight and sound plan to present you as his next-of-kin to claim his account balance based on the fact that you are a foreigner which position you easily as his rightful relation. As the account balance is released to you, we shall therefore split the funds between ourselves. Kindly get back to me through my secured and private email ([email protected]); if you are interested within the next 48 hours.

I will intimate you with more details soon and steps to follow as I await your swift reply. Please do include your direct phone number in your response; I will call you to discuss the modalities with you.

Sincerely,

Mr Anthony Joseph Dixon.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#438447 by Link Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:38 pm
[email protected]

Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 12:21:03 -0800

Subject: Re: CAN I TRUST YOUR PARTNERSHIP ON THIS TRANSACTION.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Accept my apologies for this unexpected e-mail but my issue requires urgent
attention and I need your participation. I am a legal counsel to very
wealthy Oil Merchant from {U.S.A} named (Jerald Furman) who died some years
ago in Asian country. This gentleman died leaving a fix deposit of
$4.500,000,00 (four million five hundred United States Dollars) with a
major Bank which I will disclose to you as you indicate your
readiness to work with me.

I have a very water-tight and sound plan to present you as his next-of-kin
to claim his account balance based on the fact that you are a foreigner
which position you easily as his rightful relation. As the account balance
is released to you, we shall therefore split the funds between ourselves.
Kindly get back to me through my secured and private email (
[email protected]); if you are interested within the next 48
hours.

I will intimate you with more details soon and steps to follow as I await
your swift reply. Please do include your direct phone number in your
response; I will call you to discuss the modalities with you.

Sincerely.

Mr Anthony Joseph Dixon

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
#442733 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:57 am
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 20:26:35 -0800
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOUR PARTNERSHIP ON THIS TRANSACTION.

Accept my apologies for this unexpected e-mail but my issue requires urgent attention and I need your participation. I am a legal counsel to very wealthy Oil Merchant from Asian named (Jerald Furman) who died some years ago in Asian country. This gentleman died leaving a fix deposit of $4.500,000,00 (four million five hundred United States Dollars) with a major Asian Bank which I will disclose to you as you indicate your readiness to work with me.

I have a very water-tight and sound plan to present you as his next-of-kin to claim his account balance based on the fact that you are a foreigner which position you easily as his rightful relation. As the account balance is released to you, we shall therefore split the funds between ourselves.

Kindly get back to me through my secured and private email ([email protected]); if you are interested within the next 48 hours.

I will intimate you with more details soon and steps to follow as I await your swift reply. Please do include your direct phone number in your response; I will call you to discuss the modalities with you.

Sincerely.

Mr Anthony Joseph Dixon

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!