Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#368310 by Robert Andrew Moore Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:53 am
He is deliberately trying to make you feel frightened, just so that he can get your money. But you have nothing to fear. He has committed a crime. It is called attempted EXTORTION. If any law official does get in touch with you (which I am sure will not happen), just show them the evidence you have about him, and the law will be right on your side I am certain you have nothing to fear.
Advertisement

#371384 by AlanJones Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:54 am
It's a scam, there is no parcel. He just wants to steal the fees from you.

Just block him and the "courier" and stop responding.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#372013 by fmpl86 Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:29 am
>> received an email from the same person just today.

here's a snippet. he also attached 5 images which i'm sure isnt his.

Thanks for your reply to me on FILIPINO CUPID site, hope my mail reach to you in good condition of health? It is my great pleasure to meet you. Sorry that it takes long to send you mail it was due to my work, when I saw your profile I likes it and it was on my interest to initiate contact with you, well, who knows the future? Hope you are having wonderful time this month of August 2018?

Really it’s much of my interest and I think we have something in common that we can share & learn, here is a little about me. I am quite adventurous, single. Sometimes attracted to things that scare me like jumping off a moving plane hahaha am very funny. I have values & beliefs, but they do not restrict me, I think that personal growth means constant change of your values & beliefs for something wiser. I like animals, when I see one I can't hide a smile. I hate dishonesty, but they give experience, I am new to this site & would love to meet someone with similar Interest.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

My full name is Hewitt Vinson, I am 46 years of age, and I was born on 27th July 1970. I'm from Riverside County, California United State of America. Am single, I want you to know I'm not here to play games. Just looking for a true person, are you still interested? I'm 5.10 , athletic/muscular body, I live in Oakland, I work as an Architectural Engineer, I own an engineering company where I work , I design, construct houses, roads, bridges and shopping Malls on contract. I do also the sales of building Materials... You can call me a contractor. I love my job, because I do travel some parts of the worlds and believe me I have seen a lot. I do not care that I have a master degree, a good paying steady job, a nice car, motorcycle and everything that goes with it. I will like to know more about you. I hope I have not bored you with my long email, I look forward to read from you soon... Can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,
Hewitt Vinson
#372952 by AlanJones Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:02 am
Please post the email address he is using and a sample of the emails he is sending.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#372953 by ceassy4u Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:19 am
On Sunday, September 2, 2018, Hewitt Vinson
[email protected]

This is the email address he use

This is his latest email:

GREETING FROM HEWITT VINSON
H
Hewitt Vinson
[email protected]

Date:
September 7, 2018, 4:20 PM
Hello Dear Beauty

Thanks so much for your email; how are you today on reading this email hoping you are in good health; for me I am doing well. I can feel from your email that you’re an honest, sincere woman. I'm not trying to convince you that I'm a good man but I want you to know all what I wrote about myself are all true & I'm a simple man with a sincere heart & feelings. I have not have enough time for myself this past weeks due to work relating issue and handling a company and workers are very hard but is necessary for the survival of the company

A little more about me; I have no girlfriend, my mother is still living but very old, I have a married senior brother with 2 kids, I do not smoke, I drink occasionally , I do not do drugs, I love sports and travel, I have friends from different culture and different races . I am open to any religion that preaches truth and peace. I love investing in properties and vacation.

I feel very happy to hear from you again, it makes me happy reading your mail with a wild imagination of how nice it will be spending the rest of my life with a woman that will love & be part of my life. Anyway, I don't want us to rush anything as I will like you to be comfortable first, then you can make up your mind to spend the rest of your life with me or not but before then, we need to be very open to share everything about us with each other to know the compatibility in us.

Your words are so simple & meaningful to me & it parses into my heart and i hope it will always be there. I just want to let you know that age, race or cultural difference will never be a barrier to our communication. You are a good woman & know how to make man be happy I felt by my heart, surely. I like yours humorist & relaxed, lovely, care. Are you romantic Too? Haha. Feeling so good & want you to understand that all I want from you is e honesty & sincerity & understanding from both sides. I need equal relationship, not being submissive or dominating. In marriage, husband & wife are united to be one, so both of them have equal right & they should have one objective & join hand together to build a happy family. I am a simple person.

I know it will interest you to know that I love to try different kinds of foods from different countries. Maybe one day I will try your own food. I also love to cook but I am not really a good cook, hope you will love my food? And I want to test your cook too, if you don't mind to tell me your like and dislike? How do you spend your free time? What are your expectations on this relationship? What kind of man you are looking for. I hope to hear from you again dear. Meanwhile can you give me your cell phone number for me to call you some time if I am not busy.

My cell phone number is +17604747509 feel free to give me a call any time.

Thinking of you

Hewitt Vinson
+17604747509
#372962 by ceassy4u Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:08 pm
This the content of his first letter.
Hewitt Vinson [email protected]
AttachmentSun, Sep 2, 2018 at 7:28 PM
To: Hewitt Vinson [email protected]

Hello Dear

Thanks for your reply to me on FILIPINO CUPID site, hope my mail reach to you in good condition of health? It is my great pleasure to meet you. Sorry that it takes long to send you mail it was due to my work, when I saw your profile I likes it and it was on my interest to initiate contact with you, well, who knows the future? Hope you are having wonderful time this month of September 2018?

Really it’s much of my interest and I think we have something in common that we can share & learn, here is a little about me. I am quite adventurous, single. Sometimes attracted to things that scare me like jumping off a moving plane hahaha am very funny. I have values & beliefs, but they do not restrict me, I think that personal growth means constant change of your values & beliefs for something wiser. I like animals, when I see one I can't hide a smile. I hate dishonesty, but they give experience, I am new to this site & would love to meet someone with similar Interest.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively... well about me,

My full name is Hewitt Vinson, I am 46 years of age, and I was born on 27th July 1970. I'm from Riverside County, California United State of America. Am single, I want you to know I'm not here to play games. Just looking for a true person, are you still interested? I'm 5.10 , athletic/muscular body, I live in Oakland, I work as an Architectural Engineer, I own an engineering company where I work , I design, construct houses, roads, bridges and shopping Malls on contract. I do also the sales of building Materials... You can call me a contractor. I love my job, because I do travel some parts of the worlds and believe me I have seen a lot. I do not care that I have a master degree, a good paying steady job, a nice car, motorcycle and everything that goes with it. I will like to know more about you. I hope I have not bored you with my long email, I look forward to read from you soon... Can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?

Thinking of you,

Hewitt Vinson
#374883 by Amierose27 Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:08 am
I rcved the same email and messages he's thoughts.itot he's true but now I know he's a scammer.hewit Vinson if he's sending that parcel why I will pay for it..now I know he's a scammer.
#374884 by Amierose27 Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:11 am
Yes also for me now only month of september.omg..hes not a real it's good I searched also he's name now only in the morning because he says that the parcel is sending already.. message him if it's arrived already
#377560 by AlanJones Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:01 am
chassa wrote:please can you help me to block the cargo ... i poor i cant pay the fee... please help

There is no package. Just block the emails and phone numbers of everyone involved and stop responding to them.

The scammer hasn't sent you anything, he just wants you to pay fees for the non-existent package.

#377587 by xxsafiraxx Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:59 am
Hey guys!

I just wanna let you know all that he's not only on filipino dating site as you've mention it.
He is also exist on Muslima site, with a different name. Act like a pious Muslim guy.
At the first he signed up with a premium membership then his account is gone dont know why.

Here is an info of the same person of scammer with a different name in a diff site also.

Name: Faisal Wajid
Site : Muslima
Email : [email protected]
Phone number : +14233758432

As you can see, he always make account on hotmail to sending message.
Here is some message that i've got it from him.

1. First message
Hello Dear
As-salāmu ʿalaykum
Thanks for your reply to me on Muslima site, I’m so excited to read your email, hope my mail reach to you in good condition of health? It is my great pleasure to meet you. Sorry that it takes long to send you mail it was due to my travel from Sydney Australia back to California, Really, it’s much of my interest and I think we have something in common that we can share & learn, here is a little about me.

I'm Faisal Wajid, I am 48 years of age, and I was born on 15th March 1970., I'm from Riverside County, California United State of America. I'm single and full Muslim, I want you to know I'm not here to play games. Just looking for a true person, I'm 5 feet .11 inches, athletic body, I live in Oakland, I work as an Architectural Engineer, I love my job, I travel many countries.

My father is American and my mother is from Middle East Saudi Arabia but also American citizen. So, my whole root is Islam and I am very proud of my religion
I am quite adventurous, sometimes attracted to things that scare me like jumping off a moving plane hahaha am very funny. I have values & beliefs, but they do not restrict me, I think that personal growth means constant change of your values & beliefs for something wiser. I like animals, when I see one, I can't hide a smile. I hate dishonesty, but they give experience, I am new to this site and would love to meet someone with similar Interest.

You may want to tell me some more about yourself in the area of religion as a Muslim woman, and what you will like to get out of this friendship assuming it grows positively Inshallah
., can you send me your different photos for me to see you well?
hope I have not bored you with my long email, I look forward to read from you soon.
May Allah bless you with endless happiness and may Allah fulfill all your dreams and aspirations.

Peace be upon you,
Faisal Wajid

2. Second message
Thanks so much for your email and very sorry for my late reply, how are you today? for me I am doing well. I can feel from your email that you’re an honest, sincere woman and a good Muslim woman. I'm not trying to convince you that I'm a good man but I want you to know all what I wrote about myself are all true & I'm a simple man with a sincere heart & feelings. I have not had enough time for myself these past weeks due to work related issue. i forget to tell you last time that i have close my account there just to be faithful with us Inshallah.

A little more about me; I have no girlfriend, my mother is still living but very old, I love sports and travel, I have friends from different culture and different races. I am a Muslim and I preaches truth and peace. I love investing in properties and vacation. You can also tell me more about your past relationship, family background and profession.

I feel very happy to hear from you again, it makes me happy reading your mail with a wild imagination of how nice it will be spending the rest of my life with a woman that will love and be part of my life. Anyway, I don't want us to rush anything as I will like you to be comfortable first, then you can make up your mind to spend the rest of your life with me or not but before then, we need to be very open to share everything about us with each other to know the compatibility in us. I just want to let you know that age, race or cultural difference will never be a barrier to our communication.

I know it will interest you to know that I love to try different kinds of foods from different countries. Maybe one day I will try your own food. I also love to cook but I am not really a good cook, hope you will love my food hahaha? And I want to test your cook too, if you don't mind to tell me your like and dislike? How do you spend your free time? What are your expectations on this relationship? What kind of man you are looking for? I hope to hear from you again dear. Meanwhile can you give me your cell phone number for me to call you some time if I am not busy.
IF ALLAH IS ALL YOU HAVE, THEN YOU HAVE ALL YOU NEED.

Thinking of you
Faisal Wajid

3.Third message
Hi my sweetheart,
as-salāmu ʿalaykum wa-raḥmatu llāhi wa-barakātuhu
Sorry for my very late reply as I told you I'm always my work is very tough one but I like been busy though. Well my business is good and I am doing really well here. Well you are good luck woman to me Allah bless me with you because I have just gotten a new contract and I am very happy for that.

My mum visited me before I travelled and I told her about you and I showed her your picture and she was like really want to meet you. Well the online thing is very new to me and I never knew it will work out for good like this. How are your family and work? I was in Berlin Germany for 2days but now I'm in France right now for business and will be going back tomorrow and what will you like I buy for you as gift here in Paris? seriously. How are you? Hope you fine and always be in a good condition every time.

I miss you, I really do. Even though I cannot see you here now, am with you at every moment, yet still I miss you there you are. There are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now, because in fact, I've never felt this before. But that's a fact that I can never hide just like the blush on my cheeks ... always visible manifestations of the love I feel inside.

Insha'Allah I will like to relocate to your country Indonesia once I finish my contract and have my earlier retirement so I can enjoy my life a little bit and make my own family with you. For the time been I want you to check for good investment in your country and your area in a prime location that is good for a long-time investment. Like real estate for commercial purposes, company investment, franchise business and any good business of your choice for me to know how to invest my money before and after retirement.
My company is sending me for one month offshore in Cantarell Field in Gulf of Mexico in the middle of the ocean once i return to USA and I may retire after this one-month contract

Say hi to your family and love ones, tell them that Faisal wish them good days ahead. I will go conference now is late and will wait for your reply. Take care and remain bless.
Is your number in WhatsApp? Give me your WhatsApp number so I can call you and we could talk and chat if I will have the time. I will open WhatsApp for the first time.
I make my Friday morning sunrise prayer for our future and our relationship in Grand Mosque of Paris so Allah will guide the way for us.
LET ALLAH SHINE THE LIGHT OF HOPE AND LOVE IN OUR HEART THAT WE MAY FIND PEACE

Love always,
Faisal Wajid

4. Fourth message
It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.
Honey I bought you some ladies things while I was shopping in Germany and France. I bought you Perfume, watch, Sunglasses, Bag, jewelry, and some Gadget including a rose flower. It's just a gift from my heart for me I love shopping whenever I have the time

I want to have your full name, Phone number, office or house address to send you thing that I bought for you from Germany and France, just to show you how sincere and pure my heart is towards becoming your future husband and the one to grow old with you Insha Allah.
I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

HERE IS MY PHONE NUMBER AND MY WHATSAPP NUMBER: +14233758432
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams ( May ALLAH bless our relationship Amin )

With Love
Faisal Wajid

5. Last message
salam my wife how is your week going and how was your weekend? and what is your plan for this week? Honey I bought my ticket and confirmed my flight to Mexico late last night for my contract so I was busy running around to make my journey and also send the Gift that I promised.

I have sent the Gift containing some Gadget like Phone, Laptop, Camera and many more including (Money) 157,000 USD (One Hundred and fifty seven Thousand) US Dollars inside and I hope it can be enough, and also my family Pictures album sealed with some gift for you and for your family in the same pack to enable you settle some of your daily needs and some of your financial problems and to take good care of yourself in this month of November and until I will come there to visit you in December so we can meet in person, I can imagine how hard you could be working just alone to make a better life. Just accept this token from my heart.
Since there was no time to contact you any longer for your bank account details to do a bank transaction, I had no option than to seal the money in the same BOX with the gadget as I have promised. All the list of the items is inside the BOX. The gift is a little big and heavy. I sent it to your name and address that you gave to me.

Done...
It doesnt make sense, right? lol
**p.s : ofc i didnt send him my real address. I just gave him a fake address :D
#377905 by Morena28 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:55 am
Hi everyone. I got the same message from hewitt vinson. As he said. I met him from filipino cupid. He message me last october 30 and i reply in his message last november 20. At first i always think when did i send a message to him. I forgot already. So i always replying on his message. And he always send his reply after 4 days. 6 days like that. I confirmed that he is a scammer this day when he send a message that he will send a gift to me. He ask my information and i didnt give it. And i search his number in google and found it out that he is really a scammer. Please, take note. If someone said that he will send you a gift. Its automatic that he is a scammer. Dont trust that person. And dont give your information.