Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#355823 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:04 am
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL +15398882243 OR info. [email protected]
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM USA, OR ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on info. [email protected] OR call us on +15398882243 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!
If you are interested call the agent now +15398882243 or send your e-mail to info.
[email protected]

Add us on whatsapp via:+15398882243

Add us on BBM via:DE0D61EC

join Illuminati for free today .......

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#355824 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:05 am
Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can
become rich famous and popular and your life
story we be change totally my name is Harrison I
am here to share my testimony on how I join the
great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story
was change immediately . I was very poor no job
and I has no money to even feed and take care
of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know
what to do I try all my possible best to get
money but no one work out for me each day I
share tears, I was just looking out my family no
money to take care of them until one day I
decided to join the great Illuminati , I come
across them in the internet I never believe I said
let me try I email them.all what they said we
happen in my life just started it was like a dream
to me they really change my story totally . They
give me the sum of $110,000,000 and many thing.
through the Illuminati I was able to become rich,
and have many industry on my own and become
famous and popular in my country , today me and
my family is living happily and I am the most
happiest man here is the opportunity for you to
join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in
life and be like other people and you life we be
change totally.If you are interested in joining the
great brotherhood Illuminati you can contact us
or WhatsApp us +2348123233895 or email us [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355825 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:07 am
Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days.
If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) Email:(joinilluminati66Atgmail.com)
call or whats-app agent through this contact...
+2348036148428

For your online initiation.
No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet.
Contact us on Viber
+1(515)608-7779
Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
confirm first before making an inquiries..

[email protected]

#355826 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:08 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician, pastor, lawyer, actor, actress, banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with $1,200,000 to start up your live, A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America and 25 other countries worldwide. Please we do not share blood. Kindly whatsapp us on +1(984)-218-1994 or email us on [email protected]

#355827 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:09 am
Hello, Do you want to join the illuminati and be rich ,famous and powerful?
for the rest of your life ? Benefit given to new member who join the
illuminati $50,000,00 into your bank account......
$500,000 weekly salary.........
A car value at $6.500,00.......
Award contract worth $700,000,00.......A House in any country of your own
choice. And a free visa to your dream country. Total lifestyle changes??
if you are interested, WhatsApp us on +2348147226753 OR Email us
on: [email protected], so we can begin the joining process!!!

#355828 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 am
HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD IF YES FOLLOW UP THE ILLUMINATI TEAMS ON VIA EMAIL ADDRESS OR WHAT'S APP !!! @ + 2348066163720 !!!
[email protected] VISITORS ARE WELCOME !!!!

#355829 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:12 am
+2348109151786 TESTIMONY OF HOW I BECAME RICH!!!
I am giving my testimony on how i became rich and wealthy, because my life is change for good. I was totally frustrated with the people i believe they can help me but nobody was ready to help me, i was called nobody in my family, I was tired of asking people for help because they are not ready to help me, i see people around me getting rich, living a good life, happy with their family, but to me i was so ashamed of myself, i always ask myself how can i become rich and successful in my life, because i see nobody helping me, i went to a shop-rite to see people and sit down and think of my life, when i was sitting a man close to me said, what is your problems young woman, i was carried away because i think of so many things, the man said again young woman what is your problems, them i said i have nobody to help me, i am totally frustrated, the man said to me "i am ready to help you" so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it through out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, then i make up my mind to join the illuminati brotherhood. I was given a cash of #50 million, a 5 bedroom duplex appartment and a Toyota Camry(spider). In my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $100,000000 USD in my private bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr. John Okike who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminati. Hurry up now and call his number on +2348109151786 and also be a happy woman like me because we are not getting any younger. Opportunity for you today, do not hesitate, once again this is his contact +2348109151786. Thanks for reading my comment. Please do not call if you are not interested...

Email: [email protected]

#355903 by AlanJones Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:35 am
The benefit of joining Illuminati is considered as something which is favorable, profitable and helpful to an individual. It has numerous advantages such as enhancing a person’s life, improving his/her health and well-being. In a nutshell, benefit of joining Illuminati is considered as something which is favorable, enjoy both physical and intangible benefits. Illuminati and the new world order is hot topic of discussion. call or Whats App +2348066163720 or email [email protected] to see the light visitors are welcome.

#355904 by AlanJones Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:36 am
Join the Illuminate cult online today and get instant sum of 5 million
dollars with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also
get 200,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please
kindly fill the following information to this email below {
[email protected]}

#355905 by AlanJones Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:37 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348083325148 }OR Email- [email protected]

#355906 by AlanJones Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:38 am
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI GROUP AND BECOME FAMOUS IN THE WORLD!!!
Do you want to be Rich and Famous? Do you want the world to recognize
you and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes then come and be a member of the ILLUMINATI CHURCH
ORGANIZATION. For connection Contact Mr John WilliamsEmail via [email protected] for Registration.Please make sure you have made up your mind before
dialing this number. ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

#355997 by AlanJones Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:31 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI WHERE YOU CAN FIND ALL KINDS OF HAPPINESS, BLESSING JOY IN LIFE. Are you tired with the kind of life you are living today do you want your life to be change totally, and for you to fulfill your dream then you have the opportunity to join now so that your life story we be change immediately are you poor and you want to become rich in life ,like other people or you want to be famous in life, are you a graduate looking for job. you have to join now. or a business man or woman or star who want to be fame and powerful you don’t have to waste any of your time, are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Illuminati kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful know blood sacrifice or human share join and you will giving

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN
ILLUMINATI IN USA TODAY

A Cash Reward of USD $5,000,000 USD for your membership blessing as new members
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $100,000 USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to any country of your choice for one year
payment of $1,000,000 USD into your
bank account as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5
world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the
World send your e-mail to the head quarter
here in Canada via: [email protected] or call +1(432)294-7496

#355998 by AlanJones Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:34 am
Join Illuminati now and become rich and famous and you can also become the world most popular person join today and all your problems will be sovled, a place were all manual of powers will be given to you like magic powers, spell casting, power to control wealth and riches, all other powers are find hear in our temple hear contact us now ( [email protected]) and all your desire will be granted, Don't fail to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title.

ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

Do not hesitate to contact us but we don't accept mobile calls you can only contact us through the below listed means of contacting us if you wanna be our member..

Call/Whatsapp: +1-518-601-1385
Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MEMBERSHIP FEE AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.

THANKS…….
TEAM REGARDS
PLAN ILLUMINATION...

#355999 by AlanJones Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:36 am
HOW TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI GROUP

HELLO EVEYONE THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI CALL +2348038253815 AND GET RICH WE PROVED MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT ARE MEMBER SO WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN NOW SAY BY BY TO POVERTY AND GET 18MILLION AFTER INITIATION CALL GREAT MAN IN NIGERIA +2348038253815 or email;;illuminaticult0666gmail.com OR WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348038253815 If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age. * You must have full access to the internet. * You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone. * We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they %u2019ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame and 5 million usd we be give to you ask a new member. * No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back. * The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is"We don't talk about the Illuminati"so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email?. [email protected] or call +2348038253815 OR WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348038253815 Do not play mind games that is how when i want to join the illuminati i was thinking if this is going to work until i met this right man and call him +2348038253815 thank the great illuminati?

#356000 by AlanJones Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:37 am
Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days.
If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) Email:([email protected])
Contact us through this line below. whats-app only
Please Whatsapp only +1(539)888-2243.

For your online initiation.
No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet.
Add us on whatsapp via:+1(539)888-2243.
Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
confirm first before making an inquiries...