Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4947 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:21 pm
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:18:46 +0700 (ICT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Cisse and Aminata.
To: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

I am Cisse Fadiga and my sister Aminata Fadiga,It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my sister ,intend to establish in your country. Though we have not meet you before but I believed,one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life.
There is this huge amount of ($2.800.000) dollars which my late father deposited with a Security Company here before he was assasinated by unknown persons.Now I and my sister decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside my country for security and
political reasons.I want you to help us to receive this fund from the Security Company into your
personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:

1). Telecommunication

2). Transport Company

3). Hotel investiment,or any investment that you know very well that can help our future life with this money.
If you can be of an assistance to us, we will be pleased to offer to you 12% Of the total fund,
God Bless you.
Cisse and Aminata

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement