Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4946 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:19 pm
Reply-To: <usbe1>
Subject: Attn Sir, Your response needed.
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 11:12:20 -0700

Attention Sir,

I am Barrister Usman Ali Bello a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Smith Penman a national of Canada, who used to work with National oil Plc.
Here in after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April 2006, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.
Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these
several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track you over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist inrepartrating the assets and Capital valued at US$8 million left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge deposits were lodged.

The said Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next fourteen official working days. Since I have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for anout 2 years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceeds
of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary formation and
legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Barrister Usman Ali Bello

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement