Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4938 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 06:19:50 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU REPLY///
To: xxxx @gmail.com

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [email protected]

- DR JOHN BORA THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION IN FINANCIAL CONTROL BANK LIMITED LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA ATTENTION REQUIRED: DEAR FRIEND,I DR JOHN BORA with due respect and regards I have decided to contact you on this business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.During my investigation and auditing in the bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased customer, a foriegner who died in plain crash and, the fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before my discovery of this development. Actually, the late customer was a big merchant who trades on Gold, Diamond, Elephant tusks and crude oil from Africa to Asia and Europe and this money he deposites in our bank to pay for his purchases.Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable during the time of execution . The amount involved is $14 Million usd (Fourteen Million united states dollars).Meanwhile all the whole arrangement and directives needed to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, will be forwarded to you upon your acceptance. Information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity. In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant,we are not allowed to operate a foriegn account and would eventually raise eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow from a foreign nation who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of Oath to the bank and also present a foriegn account where he will need the money to be retransfered into on his request as it may be, after due verification and clarification to designated bank account. I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 70% will be for me. Please,you have been advised to keep top secret as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I have concluded this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any other country you may advise me to invest in. All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal and asking any question that is not cleare to you for a good follow-up.Best regards,

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement