Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4914 by Obi-Wan Knievel Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:15 pm
At first I thought this was a followup letter from one of my baits, but no such luck. I can only guess that the scammer hopes his victims will respond with confusion, at which time he'll pitch his back-story.
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: INSTRUCTIONS FROM MARK WILLIAMS

From The Desktop of Mr Mark Williams
Financier Director HSBC HOLDING PLC
United Kingdom
Tel: 00-44-2088199-374

Based on the fact that we have done our best to notify you regarding the payment of your outstanding payment with my financial instutition, we are hereby advising you to please pay an honest attention to this crucial matter that required your urgency and pay up the attracted requested charges in order to enable us get the matter resolved and concluded as well for your on interest.

This payment of your which come through our online setup is a very easy way to help you get your fund under your control and i am advising you to please pay urgent attention to the fact that this matter is a very important mater and required your urgent attention diligently.

We will also like you to understand that this payment involved millions of dollars and your urgent attention to this effect will be highly appreciated because we have being able to conclude meeting with the inters witch boards regarding your full payment and they have also given us their own consecution as well regarding the full understanding regarding this important mater and to your own benefit.

We also want you to understand that keeping this payment outstanding is not the best way of handling temporarily online arrangement based on the fact that the online account we open on your behalf is not made to be there forever based of the rules and regulations.

We open such set up simply because we want to use that channel to control your payment until your final clearance of your fund out of the online setup to your own country of destinations and we are also making a very solid arrangement of helping you opening an offshore account with the bank in isle of a man under united kingdom region, which means the account can be control by you as well based on the fact that after opening the account for you, you can as well as call your account officer and tell them how you want fund to be distributed to anywhere of your choice and she will abide by such instructions and help you manage your account even without you coming down to their banking hall.

We do have all this facilities to assist you in many ways, all you just have to do right now is for you to try all your possible best and pay up the required charges as we have earlier instructed you in our previous conversation with you, but if you do not remember let us know so we will refresh your memory and also give you more guidelines on what to do to enable you advance to the next level of final clearing of your fund under your reach.

Please feel free to give me a call on telephone number as follows: 00-44-2088199-374, once I here from you i will be very happy to explain allot of modalities and full package we have regarding this matter that is very important and I also need your urgent attention to this effect.

Await your next letter and your call for more clarifications

Regards

Mark Williams

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement