Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4909 by Obi-Wan Knievel Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:26 pm
Reply-To: <mrsbiancakiros>
Subject: From: Mrs. Bianca Kiros
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 19:15:47 +0100
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Beloved,

I am the above named person from Liberia, presently staying in Abidjan in Cote d'Ivoire West African. I was married to Mr. James T Kiros who worked as the Financial Director with World Health Organization (WHO) on Africa and also a Cocoa exporting director here in Ivory Coast for more than ten years before he died in the year 2005.

We were married for twenty years with one child called Johnson who is 17 year old. When my husband was alive we deposited the sum of Ten Million United state Dollars (USD$10,000,000.00) with one of the bank here in Cote d'Ivoire, presently this money is still in the bank as fix deposit, but my worried is recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Two months due to my cancer Sickness, and since then my whole life has been a miserable one. Because of my health condition I decided to donate part of this money to a good charity organizations and orphanage homes.

I need a Godly person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct, to use some part of the money for charity and orphanage and to invest the rest of the money for good business in your country so that my son will have a better future. I also took this decision because my husband relatives are not honest with my husband when he was alive, they are enemies of progress and they don’t have the fear of God in them, they are not Godly and I have to avoid them they have no idea about this money deposited in the bank here.

I want my son to inherit this money but he can not carry out this alone due to his younger age with his low mentality and to keep away from any mistake of my late husbands relatives having any idea of this deposit because the are always around us to monitor our movements to see if there is still any hidden treasure, property or money. This is why I take this bold decision to contact you personally as a foreigner for assistance, so that the bank can transfer the money out of this Country in your name as my foreign partner once I present you.

As soon as I hear from you I shall direct you to the bank here where the money was deposited with all the information’s. Please I want you and your family to always pray for my healing and to always be prayerful to God in all the days of your life. The God is our strength and with God all things are possible. I will be expecting to hear from you soonest.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Bianca Kiros and Son Johnson

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement