Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4876 by Obi-Wan Knievel Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:57 pm
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 02:39:35 +0200
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: letter from Mickelson.05/09/08.

FROM, MICKELSON MOSOLA SIMMENS
17, WRIGHT STREET,
BRAAMFONTEIN, JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.

My Dear,
URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
I have the honour and confidence to introduce to you this business in view of the fact that you are trustworthy and reliable in business. Obviously, you will be surprised to read this letter from me consider it as a request from a family in dear need of foreign assistance.

Few months ago, I also lost my mother in car accident. But before then, she gave me your contact information which she got your contact through a friend. Obviously I am contacting you for transferring of fund into your bank account for safety reasons, and business negotiation in your country. Since the financial laws of South Africa did not permit me to claim such huge amount of fund, as an asylum seeker. I am MICKELSON MOSOLA SIMMENS the son of Mr. FRANK IVAN SIMMENS of Zimbabwe; it was the current crisis against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the support of our President ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white owned farms to his camp. My father was one of the successful black farmers in my country that opposed against MUGABE'S will and ideas, do to he opposed his idea, his cambers invaded our farms, burnt everything in the farms, killed my father and looted most valuable properties that belongs to my late father.

Meanwhile, before his death, he deposited US$24.8M (TWENTY FOUR MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) with the ABSA BANK OF SOUTH in JOHANNESBURG in South Africa. He wanted to use this money to buy new machines and tractors, but unfortunately he was killed during the crisis by this bad government. As the elder son, the documents of this fixed amount were documented in my name by my father. Right now I my younger sister are currently living in South Africa as asylum seekers and the financial laws of South Africa do not permit us certain financial rights. In view of this, we cannot invest this money in South Africa or continue farming; this is why I am asking you to assist me to secure this money out of South Africa for investment purpose in your country. I propose to give you 30% of the said amount, 70% will be for and my family.

Please, note that this money is genuine acquired by my father, and the whole arrangement for transferring of this money out of South Africa into you country is 100% risk free as we have make the whole arrangement. My only worry is the safety of this money. Once it gets into your country, I want you to assure me the safety of this fund after it been transferred in to your bank account in your country or else where in the world you may wish to provide any account for the transfer before we can proceed further.

I believe that it is (GOD) who bring me to you for this opportunity, and I also pray for the spirit of understanding to achieve the success of the transaction.

Yours truly,
MICKELSON MOSOLA SIMMENS.
(For the family).
[email protected]
CELL:27-73-361-0954.

PLEASE CHECK WEBSITE TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY COUNTRY ZIMBABWE.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1063785.stm

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement