Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#316618 by AlanJones Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:35 am
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968009122

Good day!!! RELEASING OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD

How are you? Hope all is well with you and your family. I know that you might have forgotten about this your outstanding fund due to our mistake to delay the delivery up till now. I am writing to inform you that your file was found in our office today and we discovered that your cheque of $12.5 Million united state dollars have not been sent to you as it was instructed by our late boss MR CHRIS HEBERT. We are very sorry for the mistake and the delay, please bear with us because the fault is from our former secretary who did not complete the instruction giving by our boss.

My dear, Note that your cheque has been convert into Master ATM Card to free it from Expiring. This is to tell you that the arrangement to deliver the $12.5 Million in ATM CARD is concluded today, Now Your ATM CARD is well packaged with every legal documents to cover it from not having any problem with any Office Authority or with your Federal Government and we have deposited your ATM Card with the UPS Company delivery Company in Benin Republic in conclusion to deliver it to your home as soon as you contact them with you current information,

1. Full name:
2. Your home Address:
3. Your current telephone number:
4. A copy of your picture:
5. Your age/sex:
6. Your country:
7. Your occupation:

Therefore you should please contact them now to avoid additional cost of demurrage because the Ups director said that, after 5 days, it should be counting on demurrage Therefore you should contact them immediately to avoid paying any demurrage or keeping fees to them ok, I deposited it Yesterday Morning. My dear, you should contact the UPS Company on this below Contact Person; MR CHRIS HEBERT,Tele Phone Number; +229-68009122 Please try to call him immediately to know when Your ATM CARD could be deliver to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have receive your ATM CARD Package

Thanks and God Bless You.
PHONE+229_68009122
E-mail:[email protected]

Mrs,Faith Boni

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement