Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4848 by Obi-Wan Knievel Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:03 pm
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 19:22:36 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Hello My Dear Friend

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: [email protected]

- Dear Friend, Do accept my sincere apology if my e-mail does not meets your personal ethics. Let me start by introducing my self, I am Mr. James Williams, Head of Foreign Operation of a bank in Europe. Please I would like you to read my email very well and also understand the content, be clear that I do not require you to pay me any money nor do I need your credit card information. I don't need your banking information also. What I require from you is. 1. Trust. 2. Understanding. 3 Honesty. 4. Swiftness. 5. Cooperation. 6. Confidentiality. I want you to know that an account belonging to Late Mr. William Knudson who was an American client of our Bank, deposited the sum with holding balance of £5,000,000 (Five Million British Pounds) in our bank some years back. As a result of neglect this account as remain dormant and has not been operated for the past 6 years. He deposited this fund in our bank some years back before losing his life in an AIRLINE CRASH seven years ago which took the life of eighty three passengers and five crew members. I'm sorry if this news is too traumatic for you, please understand that I'm only Trying to paint the picture the way it happened. His time deposit in our bank has been re-run Twice and inline with the agreement entered with him and our bank, the bank cannot re-run the account again. All efforts to sort out the next of kin has since been exhaustively made but to know Avail. I’m looking for a reliable foreign partner to deal with this transaction and stand in as the next of kin. I therefore propose to do business with you regarding this transaction, I would like for you to stand in as the next of kin of the fund to be release to you after all due processes have been followed by the bank. This transaction is totally 100% risk free and no troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. Please my dear friend if you find this proposal interesting, let me hear from you as soon as possible. I would like you to go through this web sites and gather more information for your self regarding the death of Late Mr. William Knudson. http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/a ... ines.list/. Hence am asking you to stand in as the next of Kin to the late Mr. William Knudson and the funds shall be transmitted to you, we shall share the funds in the ratio of 60% for me, while 30% for you, finally 10% will be for expenses incurred by both parties (You and I) in the course of this transfer. Please you can reach me on my personal telephone number or email me through my private email address: Regards,Mr. James Williams

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement