Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4830 by Essmi Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:35 pm
As unlikely as it seems, there are still potential victims who desperately want to believe there are hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars ready to be dispatched by officials with yahoo accounts. Don't believe it! These proposals are all fake and tossed out by the thousands to find people who will pay upfront fees to release the non-existent funds. I am not a 'Sir' but Dr. Paul doesn't distinguish in his mass mailings. There was no 'attached WCC' whatever that might be, but it doesn't matter because it is FAKE!

Code: Select allDate: Tue, 2 Sep 2008
Subject: From Dr Paul Mensah.call me A.S.A.P to arrange the WCC

At MoneyGram, we are committed to helping people and businesses by providing affordable, reliable and convenient payment services.
Consumer Protection
Protecting our customers is a priority at MoneyGram.safeguard your money and personal information to protect yourself against consumer fraud.

Attention Sir .

Am Dr Paul Mensah ,Money Gram Director.

Please be inform
that some of the Bank officials you have be dealing with have been deceiving you and by not telling you the truth,They work in hand with your so-called partners and barristers here in Africa to extort money from you.You don't need any transfer charges to have your fund release to you.Meanwhile,be inform that the only problem
is that all the funds that have to be release to you as a rightful beneficiary in which refugees has registered your name  as their foreign Beneficiary, has not have infective reflection on your name.

And the solution is for you to obtain WCC from the government house to activate your name on any total amount deposited with your name here in our system before .You supposed to receive $750,000USD on the 11th,July.2008 but the status was unactivated,because fund don't have the WCC to back the transfer.Take my advice and i will help you receive all your funds in our system and banks if only you see reason to this information.

Attach is a copy of a WCC

Thank you i wait to hear from you.
Regards,
Dr Paul Mensah

Money Gram Transfer Agent.

[quote][/quote]
Advertisement