Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#312827 by AlanJones Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12179033083

Attention

The sum of $6,200,000 (Six Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) out of your over due total sum has been approved for payment through ATM cash card system after all attempts to pay you through bank, and diplomatic courier failed.

The approved sum has been programmed into the ATM cash card which will be dispatched to you through your address upon reconfirmation. I have made several attempts to contact you and this is the last letter to you in respect to this matter.

Meanwhile, I received a power of attorney from one Mr. Clarence Bibbs from U.S.A purportedly issued by you asking us to change the fund beneficiary to his name.

However, you should send your Full Names/Age/Telephone Number(s)/Residential Address/Sex and Occupation, to Mr. Steigerwald Francis immediately for your compensation payment by replying to this email or emailing the address below:

Mr. Steigerwald Francis
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +1-217-903-3083

He is obliged to treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via phone and email.

NOTE: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is just $150.00 (One Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars)
Upon receipt of payment the payment officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because I am very sure of everything, I am giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for Shipping.

Good luck and kind regards
Making the world a better place!

Ana Perez.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement