Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4805 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:02 pm
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:38:57 +0530
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: LETTER FROM MR. PAUL RICHARD

Dear Sir

I write you because I feel you are in the best position to undertake this opportunity, being that from my findings you must be a relative to the person I am to introduce to you.

I am Richard Paul, Executive Team Member, London Fund Managers, and Nigeria Branch. We are into investment of personal funds from individuals into Small and Medium Scale Enterprises with prospects. As an Executive, we had all accounts that we manage usually funds from individuals which we invest into prime ventures. I have been handling the Oil Contract account of Mr. Johnny Rogers Edward for the better part of 3 years and several other accounts.

Mr. Johnny died of Alzheimer Disease (please find out about this disease from (http://hcd2.bupa.co.uk/fact_sheets/mosb ... sease.html) in far away Finland on holiday, I got to know six weeks ago and the news was sent to me as his account handler because he has no relation from what we have in our records. I have since kept a sealed lip because these ever corrupt Nigerian Government and officials will want to use this foreigner's money to enrich themselves.

The Hospital in Finland wants to release the death certificate and they have asked me for a next of kin, I told them I am on the verge of getting the Next of Kin. All I want from you is for you to stand as the Next of Kin to Mr. Johnny Please do not be disturbed as I have everything under control you are not breaching any law.

Armed with the death certificate, that will be back dated to the date of his death and which will have your name as the next of kin, under the UK banking laws, you have the right to claim his estates, funds especially, I personally will be the authorizing signatory which makes everything easy. I will guide you through the process of application to make sure that everything turns out fine, that I assure you.

To clear the air, the amount in question is, Five Million, Four Hundred and Twenty Six Thousand British Pounds Sterling £5,426,000 about (US$10,850,043.53 USD) which is right now in our custody.

I will like to call you and further explain this to you on phone for better understanding. If you do not object, please send your telephone number in your response to this mail. And for the document in question, I will need your Full Names and Address to send to the hospital for the death certificate to be generated. To put your mind at ease, I have already spoken to Judges in the Royal Court of Justice and will ask for a court authorization given you the right the fund without any legal implication. The cost of getting this court Authorization, I will take care of.

I will wait for your response and hope you will not allow the fruit of Mr. Johnny get into the hands of opportunist.

Presently, am in London to give a report to the Board of Directors

Below are my office numbers and direct cell phone, including e-mail address.

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day.

Mr. Richard Paul

Executive Team Member,

London Fund Managers

E-mail: [email protected]

Office Tel: +44 702 301 3816

+44 702 301 3820

Mobile Tel: +44 703 591 3866

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement