Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4802 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:51 pm
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 00:58:13 +0700 (ICT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: from miss victoria
To: [email protected]

Dearest One,

Please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into a relationship with you. This to the best of my knowledge will establish an everlasting relationship between me and your family.
I am victoria nboma the only daughter of the late Mr. Nboma Mohamed, a devoted Christian who went on helping people but later was disappointed by his close relatives and business friends.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant here in Abidjan ; the economic capital city of Ivory Coast . My father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip. My mother as well died when I was a baby. Since then, my father took me so special before his unfortunate death that made me a complete orphan today without mother, without father and without brothers or sisters. Before the death of my father on March 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ($8,500,000) which he deposited in a suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire that he used my name as his only daughter in depositing the money as the next of Kin/heir. He also explained to me that it was because of this money that he was poisoned by his business associates. He then advised that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer the fund into for investment project. I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1) To serve as My guardian and foreign trustee to enable the Bank transfer the money to you on my behalf for investment abroad, since I am only 18 years old, to be 19 soon.

(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within the shortest period so that I will come over to your country. Upon your interest and anticipating assisting me, I look forward to you with the interest of helping me. I am assuring you of a hundred percent risk free in the course of transferring this fund for I have every legal document concerning the deposition of the money.

Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely,
Miss victoria nboma

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement