Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4801 by Obi-Wan Knievel Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:49 pm
While scam artists come in all shapes and sizes, one of the things they all have in common is laziness. This particular fraudster wasn't even ambitious enough to finish his letter before sending it out.

Reply-To: <aledu>
Subject: Pls help me
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:11:34 -0700

To A Trustworthy Friend,How have you been doing? I know life would be treating you well with it's uttermost care. If I was in the same state of health like you are, I would be the happiest. This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains so I decided to contact you through this medium . During the process of reading this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is ALEDU MARIAM, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered very late due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only fo
ALEDU MARIAMThank you! PLS, REPLY TO: [email protected]

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement